Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

All The server commands, Updated!
OK so i have picked my room allready but i guess there aren't any weaps and shit yet , offcourse  :) Grove will see how he'll do things  :+

anyway i would really like to see it when finished  :7

[glow=red,2,300]cl0wned[/glow] [glow=green,2,300]Thugged by CT[/glow]
New updates:

FlameWarz added!

/miniguns2 removed, due to a few bugs!

Black now costs 15 mil (Because the new black still made you go invisble on the map)

Drivebys now, dont jail you, Just reset your health to 20, Reset your weapons, and reset your cash!

Houses Removed, Prepearing room for the new improved houses!

A few bugs on the /massacre minigun Fixed!

Spawnkilling can only be done twice before a kick!

Now alls that left is to disable commands whilst playing minigames, and stop people teleporting to you :) I was also thinking of a 3 minute wait between teleports/taxis, I need some feedback on this!
Admin colours have been introduced.

Admins are now Silver.

Mods are now Lime Green.

I am currently working on Increasing the Prices of Teleports, for example. /base costing $20000 Instead of $5000.

I am also fixing the Anto-Driveby Bug, and the Chainsaw massacres bug.

a /back command is getting work done aswell, for example, If someone is in an interior, Like the admin room, Or the ColdThugZ mansion, Or say they are in the middle of no-were and need to get to base, In there car!

Am putting the houses on hold atm, Because I need to figure out how to add checkpoints, that Upon entering, teleport you to the inside of the house! I figured it was the Function known as "OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint", But When I done this, came acrosss a few errors.

I will look into this further soon.....
Allright nice, can't wait  :)
:D
server commands updated.