Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Anal sex
[Image: kkcaqqpqcakww-sa-mp-037.png]

FiXeR sucks part 1

[Image: stefishmmkn1.png]

Stef anal sex

:r

Hmmz, you cant even idle safely anymore :(

btw, how come you have those freaky icons?
These kinda pics have been posted like a million times already, old...

BTW, I see skinmod's and icon mod's, while the rule is that mod's are not allowed, so you have been banned for life.  :w

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Just kidding  :+[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Don't know which skin you think is modded, they are all default.
And the icons... Ati, need I say more?
ehhm, rated 18+ ? :P

(06-15-2007, 12:58 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: And the icons... Ati, need I say more?
I have an ati.. X600 np problems.. its the font I think.
maybe the samp forum has a solition (I am sure that I saw one)

8)
i know the solution of the iconproblem. It's not mod, as DX said. I had that bug already twice. You have to reinstall sa-mp.
My sa:mp is working perfect so why should i reinstall it xD,, .. and yes if got ATI :)

i know the screenies arent so funny but i love 2 annoy stef:) .. because he beats me every time with the REACTION test
lmao I know how that icons comes, if you install gta on hdd for example :E and windows is at :C and you format :c
and open the game from :E again its like this. You can fix this if you reinstall sa-mp, so did I and it worked always.
I stoled it from someone on network @ school, i putted sa:mp on my c:\ ,,.. and it worked.. ?.. only wrong icons but hey,,, whats the problem?
(06-15-2007, 02:11 PM)Active* link Wrote: I stoled it from someone on network @ school, i putted sa:mp on my c:\ ,,.. and it worked.. ?.. only wrong icons but hey,,, whats the problem?
the wrong icons :+
Just reinstall sa-mp from not San Andreas. sa-mp is only a few mbs...Anyways its your "problem" no need to talk about it anymore imho.