Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/gang color
Today I did a little experiment with the /gang color command. I created a gang, and I wanted to change the color. I was counting the minutes. Passed 20 minutes. It says I can change the color in 20 minutes. Passed 30 minutes. Still says same. Passed 40 minutes, still same. After 50 minutes, I was able to change my color. If everything is correct, then my apologizes. But I could change the color after only 50 minutes still today.
Not a complaint, more of a bug.

*moved*

And, afaik, fixed in 2.9
Sometimes when I log in, it also says the same thing. "You can only change your gang colour every 20 minutes". I haven't even changed it, and it says that. Does the fix cover that as well?
its common . I don't know how i forget to post it ? :P
Thanks for reporting. Will be fixed in Las Venturas Playground 2.90.
Man, you just added another ticket Mark.

Continue, and 2,90 never comes out  :+
(01-25-2009, 09:08 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Man, you just added another ticket Mark.

Haha!! But this will just make 2.90 even sweeter d:)b
and when you jealous and get something, its more fun!  O-)
(01-25-2009, 09:08 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Man, you just added another ticket Mark.

Every reported bug on these forums have been fixed within the same hour or so, In most cases a few minutes, some of which don't even get tickets because they're only small tweaks.

Anyway, there is no need to continue discussion of this bug as it has already been confirmed and fixed for 2.90.