Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Color issue with the game
Not sure if I posted this in the right spot but, I have this problem with a couple colors in the game. I just got this new monitor today, but everything else (websites, vids etc.) are all the right colors. Even most of the game is all the right color. I didnt play long before posting this so there may be more, but I noticed smoke, water, and tire tracks all have a green color to them. idk why seeing as how everything else is fine. Anyone got any advice?

The first 2 pics show the green color I'm talking about the 3rd pic shows everything else being fine.

[Image: th_50908_green_smoke_122_586lo.JPG] [Image: th_50914_green_water_122_1168lo.JPG]

[Image: th_50915_normalcolor_122_199lo.JPG]
I also experienced this problem, and still do to be exact. I just ignore it however. But for me it happened either after I change my video card or lower some settings on the game.
I got more crazy pictures...such as i even couldn't see sand, water, buildings and it had various colors like road was read etc...

So i used last drivers to my videocard...  so the problem was sold=)

Sorry for my bad english
well i think its a video card issue

try updating ur drivers if its an old card ...
Had the same problem, solved it easy though.
I had two monitors and before SA-MP would launch, there was a little configuration thingie, in someway my resolution was wrong.

If you don't have two monitors, go IG -> ESC -> SETTINGS -> DISPLAY -> ADVANCED [ though it could be a little bit different ] -> watch if your resolution is ok, especially the last 2 digits.
yea, choose 32bit and not 16 bit
thanks evilgate and hitman it worked