Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New member Psyke/Sammo
I thought this should be placed in a separate thread because it is important that all members take note. As you may have read Salvo had placed Psyke on B&A trial. After I did some snooping around I came to the conclusion that this was indeed Sammo (aka Elvis_Presley/$h0wcl0wn). After inviting him to IRC we confirmed with him his true identity and it turned out that he is Sammo after all. Now I know we don't usually recruit rival gang members (especially this soon), but we also have/had Quacky, deguz (ex-Chicken gang) and tomozj (ex-Coldthugz) in our gang so this shouldn't be treated any differently.

TurkeyStar* and myself had lengthy discussions with him about why he wants to join B&A and why he didn't ask to join under his real name (or at least start helping the gang). Basically he is not happy in ColdThugz, he likes B&A and (for reasons I will not mention here because I think he would rather it kept private) he was reluctant to join under his real name because of the repercussions this could cause. In my opinion he seems a nice guy; very honest and sincere about joining the gang and I don't think he would go to all this trouble for a prank. Although there is the possibility of him being a spy he has stated that is not his intention and to be honest there is nothing to spy on really. I have told him we don't plan anything, we don't have tactics - we just fight/play. He was given the ultimateum that his trial will only be allowed to continue if he agrees to play under his real name and he has decided to accept. He said he will play under his real name from tomorrow and this itself provides us with some reassurance that he is being truthful and not joining as a spy. I propose that his trial period is extended somewhat more than usual to make sure of his commitment to the gang. I have told him that we are looking for honest and loyal players, so if he is serious about staying he will be just that.  It is likely that other ColdThugz members will brand him as a spy to try to ruin it for him, ending up with him being gang-less, so please try to be supportive and don't flame at him.

Since Salvo recruited him in the first place I would like to know your thoughts on this and anyone else's for that matter.

Ronald
(06-13-2007, 10:51 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: he likes B&A and (for reasons I will not mention here because I think he would rather it kept private)

When I read that, I stopped reason. He has a thing for fat0? :X

On a serious note, let me keep reading...

OK. I agree 100%. No point repeating what you've just said - it all sounds great...  :Y)

-tj
Well, I don't have much to add.
Thx for doing this, I would say if he will play as Sammo from now on, he can keep the trial, but like ronald said:

(06-13-2007, 10:51 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: I propose that his trial period is extended somewhat more than usual to make sure of his commitment to the gang.
I hope he really accepts the ultimatum and plays today under Sammo  O-)
Humn, if he dosn't want to play under sammo, hopefully he abandons the name, if he dosn't well... That's a bit of a different story. But aslong as he plays under pyske he's ok imo.