Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Defiler
Ingame Name: [Xs]Defiler
Birthday: 5th of April
Other Games: Dead Space, F.E.A.R, Sim City 4, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne (U.S. East server, name is MegaCombatChode.), CoD4, Crysis, Toxic WoW (I am a admin on that server, Desuboat)
Playing SA-MP Since: The start of 2009
Playing on LVP Since: The start of 2009
Introduction: Looking for some good times on multiplayer GTA, I prefer LVP the most out of other servers. I love getting in gangs and doing drive-bys with friends and stuff.

More about me:
Well I really enjoy playing games on my computer, it allows me to relax from my outside life (even tho my outside life is wonderful) I just do like to unwind and play some games. If u were to suggest a game to me i would most likely give it a go. I enjoy going shopping with friends (female friends not male ones (that would just be strange), going over to friends houses with my computer and playing LAN games for the night :D I also enjoy the sports that i play: Tennis and Archery. If I don't hear a song by The Presets (Austalian electro duo, look them up you won't be dissapointed) at least once a day i will most likely be a little bit pissed off. I cannot live without house,trance,dubstep,hardstyle music.

If u want to get to know me better go to myspace.com/adamozomg and add me. I would love to meet you.
Nice introduction man,Seen you in-game last night not bad:)And Welcome to LVP!
Filthy pyramid-stealer.  :o

Lolz, just kidding. See ya ingame. <3
1vs3!
Welcome to LVP :+
Quote:Matthias link=topic=16447.msg169925#msg169925 date=1231865345]
Welcome to LVP :+