Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

stay allied or do a clan???
i had an idea.........we schould make a clan with youngers B&A and oldiez......so we can get bigger.......

jsut and idea  O-) O-)
Humn... One thing i never thought of... BUT I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!
[me=PennyWise]wonders what everyone else thinks[/me]
We will get bigger yes, that's a fact.

What will happen to the gang name, clown skin etc.
I'm not willing to give that up.
B&A has always been a tight and organized gang.
It's good how things are now, being allied with OnB and youngers.
I don't want to and I don't find it necessary to fuse them.

I Hope I made that clear and understandable  O-)
Agreed. I hope we get more active again/more members once 0.2 is out! I sure will be ! So i hope we can bash the thugz again like in the old days without being outnumbered by them.
1 prob with 0.2... Ok, there's the synching, the rest but... Sawnoffs are less powerful, no headshotsas suckh, etc.
I totally agree with Jamee.
(06-09-2007, 08:48 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: i had an idea.........we schould make a clan with youngers B&A and oldiez......so we can get bigger.......

jsut and idea  O-) O-)
yeah very nice idea :)
i like it but wat skin do we gonna take ?  :?
about 0.2.0 it wil be great if lvp get some snips that fun in gang wars!!!  >:) + graned's or rocket louncher  >:)
Devil s0m s0mb0dy wil blow things up or crash a plane  >:)
( this should be turned into a vote imo )
About the skins, I dont like to take the clown skin anymore its way to easy to hit as its fat and its getting boring with it :D
I like to take a dude in a Blacksmoking :+
Well.....the others take different skins too so why cant we too? How about 3 skins?
Clown skin, Smokingskin and the oldie skin? As the youngsters take smoking skins it should work?
Anyways I asked Nakebod to open a Subforum for the allyship of B&A youngsters and O&B there we can talk about the allyship and maybe some changes etc. also we could do a vote there  8)
I really hope that this is going to be realized because I really like the Idea