Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WTH Giant Ape
ok i was in world 79 and saw this also today i saw a giant snake in the middle of the ocean im just wondering whats goin on the snake pic wouldnt let me upload it and plus it was to blury to make out so here take a look at this

[Image: 71041c5803046c70.jpg]
LOL. Honestly I hope you were trying to joke us with this picture. I've been interested in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for over three years,and this picture has came up numerous times.

to begin. Look at the minimap. Los Santos forest?, I think not. More like the restricted area in Las Venturas.

Secondly, look at the camera angle. Although it's possible cinematic mode may have been activated, I think it's highley unlikeley.

Good try with this photo, but next time just think about just how much us GTA fans know.
[Image: 1526006398_58a2649517_o.jpg]
wtf i took that pic i ahve no idea what ur talking about but oh wells
you have a game mod.
Lol at you saying you actually did take the picture.
Btw nice "Vice City Sanchez" you got there. Screen quality's the best ever too.
(01-11-2009, 04:01 AM)Corleone link Wrote: [Image: 1526006398_58a2649517_o.jpg]
ahahahahahah
(01-11-2009, 03:25 AM)Ben link Wrote: LOL. Honestly I hope you were trying to joke us with this picture. I've been interested in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for over three years,and this picture has came up numerous times.

to begin. Look at the minimap. Los Santos forest?, I think not. More like the restricted area in Las Venturas.

Secondly, look at the camera angle. Although it's possible cinematic mode may have been activated, I think it's highley unlikeley.

Good try with this photo, but next time just think about just how much us GTA fans know.

Hmm owned ? _O-
[Image: GTABIGFOOT.jpg]

Look right in the corner, behind the tree.
- Heard about this before in SP, but MP ? Quite unbelievable imo :+
its all fake, same as the snake, the grizzly, the leatherface,  ghost of CJs mother in grove house at midnight, the beast in fishers creek and all that stuff.

Nothing of it is in the game.