Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Shizzle
Nickname: [BoD]Shizzle
Date of the ban: 8 January,now
Suspected Reason: 2 shot???????I was doing 2 sawn bullets/uzi/2sawn bullets/uzi...that's not 2shot so unban asap -.-,Jag you just got temp mod and you suck wit it.
Your IP address: 86.125.162.223
If it were up to me you'd be banned at least a day for the last sentence of the suspected reason.
To begin with, lose the shitty attitude. I banned you for 2shot, not Jag. You were doinz 2 shots, 4 uzi, 2 shots, 4 uzi whis is a way to mask 2 shot. Due to your shitty attidude and your complaining about Jag, your ban length will be 4 days.
okay i'm sorry for 'My shitty attitude',please prove that I 2 shotted,I can fight with you anytime to shwo you that's not 2shot,I was shooting like 20 bullets of uzi.So please unban  :)
You are not being unbanned, it is certainly 2-shot, using the very few uzi bullets in betweens is merely a way to mask it, so, you will be unbanned on  the 12th.  :w
(01-08-2009, 03:43 PM)Joe_Rock link Wrote: You are not being unbanned, it is certainly 2-shot, using the very few uzi bullets in betweens is merely a way to mask it, so, you will be unbanned on  the 12th.  :w
20 bullets doesnt mask anything,many peoples are using :w again,unban please.
Sorry to interfere, but, that's not 2-shot :/ That was asked before by (I think) TEF Or we at least talked about it.. 2-shot = 2-shot. 2-shot/uzi/2-shot is the same as the normal 4-shot we know, but just less effective in terms of 'one-hit'. But some people find it a better way of shooting. It's the same but just with 2 sawns shots instead of 4.
Richard, not to fight with you, but Using 2 sawnoff, 2 Uzi, 2 sawnoff is most certainly overriding the 12 shots you actually have to shoot with the Uzi to switch with. I do know the difference as if he were shooting enough to be classified in that manner, but, he was not.
(01-08-2009, 04:00 PM)Joe_Rock link Wrote: Richard, not to fight with you, but Using 2 sawnoff, 2 Uzi, 2 sawnoff is most certainly overriding the 12 shots you actually have to shoot with the Uzi to switch with. I do know the difference as if he were shooting enough to be classified in that manner, but, he was not.

I don't know the exact number of shots you have to fire with an uzi/tec9 to not reload your sawnoff.
I haven't seen how many he shot, so I can't judge about that.
As I said,I wasnt using 4uzi bullets,I know that I'm using around 20-30 because I always train on mob warzone with Swifty and others,don't call me a liar cuz I have no reasons to lie.LVP is the only srv I play cuz gtat is full of hackers,got banned on lw's cuz I said something on forums,so as I said I want my unban because I wasnt 2shotting.You can ask JoeS,FirmwHP and [AW]Skinny that I wasnt 2shotting,or [VG]DarkFlame,[VG]dos.I always fight v VG's and side by side with JoeS,FirmwHP and [AW]Skinny!I asked peeps after I first connected on srv in 2009 what new rules are in,i heard that we can c-bug,nothin else.