Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forums
The main differences include bigger text, larger indentations between topic names and their creators, polls being spaced out so you can't view them correctly, as well as some fading with the lettering when you go into a board. Oh, and much more room in posts if you only type up, say, one line. Mozilla shouldn't be the cause of this, as SMF has always worked better with Firefox. :+
Where and how do you delete your cashe? becauser the forum is slow for me ATM.

k tnx in advance.
Well it seems that everything's fixed now, I have everything back to normal in Mozilla. :)
Keep the topic open though please as there might be more users who find bugs on the forums.
(01-08-2009, 10:52 AM)OmfgUrANoob link Wrote: Where and how do you delete your cashe? becauser the forum is slow for me ATM.

k tnx in advance.

Internet Explorer 7

1. Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
  2. Make sure the General tab is selected.
  3. Under "Browsing History" click "Delete"
  4. In the new window, click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section
  5. Alternatively, clear your cache for just the current page you're visiting. Press and hold [Ctrl] on your keyboard, then Press [F5] or click on the Refresh button (square button on the toolbar with opposite-facing arrows).

Internet Explorer 6

3. Click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section and click OK.

Firefox 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0

1. Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data
  2. Remove checks from everything except cache. Leave cache checked.
  3. Click Clear Private Data Now

Opera

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Delete Private Data.
  2. Click the Details button.
  3. If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list.
  4. Press Delete.

(01-08-2009, 03:18 PM)Myke link Wrote: Internet Explorer 7

3. Under "Browsing History" click "Delete"
  4. In the new window, click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section
  5. Alternatively, clear your cache for just the current page you're visiting. Press and hold [Ctrl] on your keyboard, then Press [F5] or click on the Refresh button (square button on the toolbar with opposite-facing arrows).

Internet Explorer 6

3. Click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section and click OK.

Firefox 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.0

1. Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data
  2. Remove checks from everything except cache. Leave cache checked.
  3. Click Clear Private Data Now

Opera

1. Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu and click Delete Private Data.
  2. Click the Details button.
  3. If you do not wish to delete cookies, saved passwords, etc., remove checks from them in the list.
  4. Press Delete.

ctrl-F5 :+
Bump, someone made the forums pink :+
I hope it stays this way forever  :>
It's fixed. w0000t!
No its not. But it could be down to the fact I haven't pressed F5 in years.
Oh no, where is the P/Kinky forum ;(