Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ban Appeal [DENIED]
Date of ban: 7th January 2009
Suspected Reason: Money
Your ip:i don't know
Hi there.

Yes, you were banned for money hacking. You were suspected of it, and after some time, we believed you were.

Quote: [07-01-2009 01:26:14] *** Large money increase: genius_aditya (ID:25) from $-99994 to $1000000 (+$1099994) #3

That would be the money increase which caused you to be banned. Seeing as you were banned by Joe_Rock though, you will have to wait for his response.

You also decided to take it upon yourself to Ban Evade under the name: evil11jjsa

Quote:[07-01-2009 01:47:13] PM from evil11jjsa (0) to [Aaron8][HC4L] (4): My id is genius_aditya.I was banned for money hacks.

Good luck with your appeal. Cheaters are not unbanned. I hope you have enjoyed your time on LVP though!
I am just requesting the admin to make it a temporary ban and i entered the server to ask a an admin to help me get unbanned
If you are banned, you are NOT to go back onto the server. You may appeal here, instead.

And, when you came on under your evading nick, you did not contact admins, you pm'd another player.

In any case, as I said, cheating equals a lifetime ban and that is that. I have notified Joe_Rock for you that you have left an appeal.

Best of luck,
Raymond
anyways the most i can do now is to request the admin to make this a temporary ban and give me a last chance
Get out. You know what you did, so just get off of the forums.