Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Report #10
i'm sure it's not that big of a difference
Nice report again :)
And about the Pluspoints....thats why my Limit is set from 1 billion to 420mil lol I wondered today  :(
One thing im not looking forward to though is the interest being removed from banks
Great report! :)

I really like the idea to take the proaccount interest away and to lower the max PP's. Ever since i realised how much the 2% interest can do for you, ive never bought a prop since. Now that i actually have to earn my money back, ill probably be buying props again :D
(06-07-2007, 09:39 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Great report! :)

I really like the idea to take the proaccount interest away and to lower the max PP's. Ever since i realised how much the 2% interest can do for you, ive never bought a prop since. Now that i actually have to earn my money back, ill probably be buying props again :D

True
;( crap then I have to do real things when I am ingame.. liked the interest :P

are there more props in LVP 3? :)

8)
Interest sucked ass.
As test I started with 250k at the bank, and didn't touch it at all.
The beginning was slow, but in a week or 2 it was already more then 1 million.
And after that, it went faster and faster, so my bank was full in maybe a month. Without doing anything.
you could also just make a formula and put it in a exel graph :+ much faster! :o
True oostcoast.

I like this idea. Now it's useful to buy properties again etc! This is going to make the game more exciting. I also can't wait for 2.6 this weekend. :)
Yea nice report.
lol i'm in the lines list 2 time's on the first place end on the second place xD!! :D
Nice report cya alll
:w

-- One smiley is enough, Barry. edit by JUTD