Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gay Gordo's Boufon in Los Santos - dead on entry
In the Southeast corner of the map, Southeast Los Santos, there is a Gay Gordo's Boufon (a barber shop indicated by the scissors) and every time you enter it you just die.  Done it twice so far.
I doubt that it is a LVP related problem tho.
We don't have a function which kills on entrance anyways :+
I'll try...

Edit: Been there, done that, nothing happened. It was probably some kind of glitch for you or whatever. Don't let it happen again. :D
(12-31-2008, 10:43 AM)Nakebod link Wrote: I doubt that it is a LVP related problem tho.
We don't have a function which kills on entrance anyways :+

I don't think it is some server function killing me, I think it is a genuine bug.  You go to the yellow cone, and as you enter you hear the sound of splattering on the ground.  Then it shows you in the barber shop and in less than one second you hear the same sound again as you just collapse to the ground.  On the right you see that you died from a fall.
Thanks for the report, I'll check this out.

(12-31-2008, 10:43 AM)Nakebod link Wrote: We don't have a function which kills on entrance anyways :+

We do in certain circumstances.
I know what he means. It has like a restriction on it and when you go in there you die. Simple solution: don't go in there.
(12-31-2008, 08:02 PM)Munch link Wrote: I know what he means. It has like a restriction on it and when you go in there you die. Simple solution: don't go in there.

But he said it was a Barber Shop, why would there be any restrictions in there?
Isn't there the Vip room?
I've entered the barber shop a couple times same thing happend to me but i got a message of the sort saying for VIP.I asked about it an a admin told me it was for VIPS only,Mark said he went in there an didn't do anything to him an he's vip so that possibly is why.
Well there's the problem solves! Must be a good property if you have to pay real money to get in to buy it.