Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[W] - The Warriors Gang
Quote:Santino link=topic=1681.msg88963#msg88963 date=1205161063]
I posted a message on the forums but its been fucking deleted. Im gonna leave [W] and start my own gang, try something new before i quit sa-mp. The year and a half I have been in [W] has been the greatest time on a game ever. Il miss everyone but especially Sirmo and Maddolis who (whether they like me or not) are the most friendly ppl ive ever met online. [W] will always control the streets IMO, especially with hooligan and 7 running the gang. Stay strong boys

I agree with all your points- except Sirmo isn't friendly, he's just ghey :P
[W] will always control the streets bro- we'll have to fight on one strong fighter less, so lets make up for it by fighting like crazy bitches.
Btw, Hooligan moved the thread into general chat so you can read it.

(03-10-2008, 09:20 PM)Sirmo link Wrote: his summer is over and he has university now. OWNED  *O*
Lol, Sirmo's a funny ghey too :P
I ate bLinD's cookies :'(
So? I ate SexyCookie! :)

ohhh university! gl nab :7
Quote:Santino link=topic=1681.msg88963#msg88963 date=1205161063]
I posted a message on the forums but its been fucking deleted. Im gonna leave [W] and start my own gang, try something new before i quit sa-mp. The year and a half I have been in [W] has been the greatest time on a game ever. Il miss everyone but especially Sirmo and Maddolis who (whether they like me or not) are the most friendly ppl ive ever met online. [W] will always control the streets IMO, especially with hooligan and 7 running the gang. Stay strong boys

Ohhh man thats bad that you are going to quit sa-mp soon...:(
(03-11-2008, 01:00 PM)estroe link Wrote: I ate bLinD's cookies :'(
I ate Turkey's breasts  :r
[23:06:21] <[W]bLinD> a big hot solid shit in your mouth?

'nuff said.
lmao
(03-11-2008, 04:41 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: [23:06:21] <[W]bLinD> a big hot solid shit in your mouth?

'nuff said.

Fat.

'nuff said.
[Image: violaxmsnconvoxs8.jpg]

:D
Ummmm, that was just deaded, what u gonna say about that, Hooligan?