Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNANSWERED]banned?
Nickname: TheDeath
Date of the ban: I do not remember
Suspected Reason: without reason
Your IP address: 190.42.138.142                                                                                                   
Not according to our records.

Try connecting again, sometimes SA-MP gives you a banned message, dunno why, while you aren't banned.
it remains the same, I have not used any, question the serious problem that I live in South America?  :?
or South America or my baneado this country?  ;(
I dunno if it's still effective but I think a part of South America was banned from SA:MP or something.
It was/is banned on SA-MP itself, yes, but not on LVP.
Unless that IP you gave belongs to a webproxy, aka it's not your real IP of your internet connection, it's not banned.
Have you ever played on LVP, and if so, which names?
because I've always played with id TheDeath in LVP and never went baneado, only to stop playing for a few months samp, and in that time if I could play very well at the time that I was not blocking South America active Nor when they released the version 0.2x my problem is when I add the ip of LVP, I get info and 9999 Retrieving ping  ;(
Let's try the default procedure:
In Windows, go to Start > run > cmd (enter, or OK)

Type the following command:
ping 85.17.200.150 (enter)

And when it's completed:
tracert 85.17.200.150 (enter)

And paste the output from both commands here.
Left click on the program icon, left upper corner, and click Edit > Mark, select the text with your mouse, and press enter, and paste it here.