Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the coolest GTA Mission?
(12-25-2008, 12:55 PM)Twilight link Wrote: Breaking the bank at calligula's

Well, Twilight, that was the best SA mission for me as well... I've also played GTA Vice City and GTA III but don't remember their missions, I'm addicted to SA, when I play VC or III again I'll post my favs missions from those games :)

Btw another mission I liked from GTA SA was "The Black Project", in which you steal the Jetpack from Area 69...
i have completed gta sa after in its first month of release, later never played gta games, i did but for fun sometimes

still the mission in gta sa where someone is trying to do suicide by jumping from the building near the ship and the one in which you have to catch the yellow gang on train track.
(01-29-2009, 03:45 AM)Johnson link Wrote: Well, Twilight, that was the best SA mission for me as well... I've also played GTA Vice City and GTA III but don't remember their missions, I'm addicted to SA, when I play VC or III again I'll post my favs missions from those games :)

Btw another mission I liked from GTA SA was "The Black Project", in which you steal the Jetpack from Area 69...

guess you will like the up comin 2.9 mp version with the minigame /robbery _O-
(01-30-2009, 12:49 PM)captaint link Wrote: guess you will like the up comin 2.9 mp version with the minigame /robbery _O-

Hell yeah I can't wait until it's released! And yep, I like robbery missions  :+
Btw, I see some ppl here doesn't remember some missions names so if you don't tell the description and I'll try to figure out the name (if that's spam I won't do it :))
Well when i was younger, and my pc was crap.. i liked gta 2, there weren't any missions, just those you could pick, but you weren't allowed to do them.

Gta VC , best mission is phnom Pehn or something, and the mission were you take diaz out.

From Gta SA , Heist + Stealing jetpack.

Gta 4 didnt do any mission, only play at my comarades :) only shooting with rpg through hospital is already awsome!  :z
Well i hate gta 1 and 2 cause the 2d view :P my favourite mission at all time is end of the line :)
(02-03-2009, 08:45 AM)The_killerz210 link Wrote: Well i hate gta 1 and 2 cause the 2d view :P my favourite mission at all time is end of the line :)

Well lol my first GTA was Advance, dunno why but it was really addictive, classig game btw... And yeh, End of the Line is a cool mission too, I also love the vid "GTA San Andreas: The Introduction", pretty kewl. Another mission I liked too was "Reuniting the Families" ;)
Vice City: G-Spotlight

Don't know about SA and IV because I never finished them.
GTA:SA :End of the line!def for me :P
Vice City - The Party.
San Andreas - Emmet.