Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea] Minigame: treasure hunting
Hi my fellow nerds!

I have a new idea for a minigame:
Treasure hunting:
When you type /treasure a showmessage will appear with: "xxxx has started treasure hunting! Type /treasure to hunt for the treasure too!
As soon as enough players have joined (at least 2) the game will start.

Target:
Target of the game is to find the 'secret' location. When the game starts, the server will give one hint. The second hint will be given after 1 minute, the third after 2 minutes and so on. With these hints it's easier to find the marker..
hints for example:
- the treasure is located near san fierro (first hint)
- the tresure is located near/on/under a red object (second hint)
- the red object contains an easter egg (no easter eggs up here. Go away! (third hint)
- the red object has it's own museum. (fourth hint)
- the marker is near ... (specific) (fifth hint)

The person who enters the marker the fastest wins the game (prize: money)

I think it's no too hard to make this game and it's quite fun when you're a bit bored..Besides you also see more from Gta SA :)

Remember this is just a idea: it may contain some mistakes/strange things, but if y'all like the idea we can work it out  :w

iFox
nice!
I saw this on a other server (called pot-of-gold something) and that was cool!
hope lvp 3 has it! :)

(05-31-2007, 03:21 PM)iFox link Wrote: Hi my fellow nerds!
no. I just listen to N.E.R.D.

8)
I like it alot iFox  :) will be cool thouh, and oost, The pot of Gold is also at RPG servers  :P
anyway think it'll be cool  ;)
i like this, it was on another server i seen, the same idea anyway
more minigames FTW
Yeah I'd like to see this one :) good when you are bored and it gives a new kind of minigame.
(05-31-2007, 05:03 PM)estroe link Wrote: Yeah I'd like to see this one :) good when you are bored and it gives a new kind of minigame.

%) what estroe says ^^^
Time to make a better 'setup' of the game and - because it's for LVP - we have to add an unique element, so it's a special minigame :)
So if you have a good idea  ;)
Humn, you can see the marker from a certain distance unless they make the isplayerincircle smaller, like only checkpoint size.
Nice idea anyways ^.^ I like it, sounds fun. :P