Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SOLVED]when will I start to playing?
i played the lvp and i loved it.I wanted to register and I did.after the registeration, i tried to logging in but I couldn't login.my pasword was incorrect. but I am sure my pasword was true. I tried a lot. i am waiting for 2 days but ı still can not login.why can it be?din not it registered yet?what must i do?   

i am sorry for my bad english i am learning it.
Make sure that you have both the correct name that you registered with as well as the password. Both are case-sensitive, so "Lulz" is quite different than "lulz." ;)
my account name is PixelFx. and my pasword has only numbers, no words.and when i start to the game with this name(PixelFx), it is wanting to logging in than me. when ı write /login [my password] it is saing that you have entered an incorrect password. when i start to the game with this name(pixelfx), it is saing that go to sa-mp.nl and register your account.so no problem in name. but i am sure my pasword is true. what can we do? can not you send me a different password whic has no problems :)

Contact one of the admins (that means you TEF) to reset your password.
You might have registered with a slightly wrong password.
(12-22-2008, 07:14 PM)Corleone link Wrote: Contact one of the admins (that means you TEF) to reset your password.
You might have registered with a slightly wrong password.
Please, Corleone! :P Only Management can send passwords. They have the magic here, not me. :+ I poked Badeend to come, but he's being such a yerkhead.
finally... i was looking to the topics and i saw a same problem with mine.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=14849.0          here the topic.
it is said that if you are doing this; /login [password] and if it doesn't work tyr it without []. i tried and i logged in. thank you for helps. and sorry for bad english :)
(12-22-2008, 07:16 PM)PixelFx link Wrote: finally... i was looking to the topics and i saw a same problem with mine.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=14849.0          here the topic.
it is said that if you are doing this; /login [password] and if it doesn't work tyr it without []. i tried and i logged in. thank you for helps. and sorry for bad english :)
Well, if it said "/login password," one might think that it means to login with the password being "password." I can see the confusion, though. :+