Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED][T32]4rjan
Your ban length is hereby extended with another day unless you take that back. ;)

You don't know how we go towork, and you don't know how our admin system works.
We don't need to give you a ban length as you have to appeal on the forums or come on IRC and see what admins are around.
Gladly you did come to the forums and apparently also were on IRC.

We should hunt the cheaters? It actually says that you a.k.a "the players," need to report the cheaters. Cheaters are dumb enough to cheat so they squeel theirselves and all we have to do is look at them, and type /ban (id) (reason).
We also won't give you a warning before we ban you. Why would we do that? That would be dumb.
And nuking people without a reason? Why would we do that? We always have a reason to nuke people. We do check the people for healthcheating. We do it indeed on purpose.

And now for the last part; "That ain't fair."

Well, is cheating fair towards the players that play fair? Is using 2Shot fair against people that use normal 4Shot?

Yeah, I thought so.

I'm rather tired of you trying to be a smartass, so I think it's best for you to just let it be.

Cya soon.
Quote:Your ban length is hereby extended with another day unless you take that back.

In the previous post i told a story based on facts and my opinion.
I also did this without using any abusive words.
So why exactly is my ban lenght extended hereby?
And what do i have to take back?

Quote:You don't know how we go towork, and you don't know how our admin system works.

Yes, i don't know 100% how your admin system works.

Quote:We don't need to give you a ban length as you have to appeal on the forums or come on IRC and see what admins are around.
Gladly you did come to the forums and apparently also were on IRC.

No you don't have to give me a ban lenght.
When i got banned the reason whas stated: 2shots
My first reaction whas what the heck is 2shots?
After some research i discovered what it whas.
why dont u guys add the ban lenght or unban date then just a word saying: 2shots?

Yes i did visited the forum.
But about the IRC.
I can't contact the admins about these things on IRC because i am still banned from #lvp.
And when i come on #lvp.echo i am not allowed to talk about subjects like that.
So could i get unbanned there? So i can contact the admins in the future via IRC?

Quote:We should hunt the cheaters? It actually says that you a.k.a "the players," need to report the cheaters. Cheaters are dumb enough to cheat so they squeel theirselves and all we have to do is look at them, and type /ban (id) (reason).

Oke no problem for me.
But sometimes when i do that 30 minutes later is still saw the cheater flying around with hes infinite RPG?
While the admins where online and not AFK.

Quote:We also won't give you a warning before we ban you. Why would we do that? That would be dumb.

Why is that instantly dumb?
If you for example gave me a warning first.
Example:

Me:swearing words
Admin: don't swear, if i got to warn u again u are banned?

If the admin had warned me. He would hade informed me about this "2shot" and told me it was not allowed.
And then i would have stopped with it.

Quote:And nuking people without a reason? Why would we do that? We always have a reason to nuke people. We do check the people for healthcheating. We do it indeed on purpose.

Maybe you don't do it without a reason but i saw and experienced admins that did nuked someon without a good acceptable reason like cheking if someon is healthcheating.

Quote:And now for the last part; "That ain't fair."

Well, is cheating fair towards the players that play fair? Is using 2Shot fair against people that use normal 4Shot?

Cheating is not fair.
And for my opinion 2shot vs 4shot can be a fair fight.
Because both have a disadvantage and an advantage.
But like i said thats just my opinion.

Quote:I'm rather tired of you trying to be a smartass, so I think it's best for you to just let it be

I am not trying to be a smartass.

Your first line of text and the ;) icon gave me an impression of you trying to be a smartass and thinking you are big time and stuff.

And you think it's best for me to just let it be?

If the admin gave me a ban lenght or unban date directly at ban.
I would not be here posting about it, like you and the rules motivate me to do.
I'm getting somewhat tired of this.

First time you got banned, the excuse "I didn't know the rules" might have been valid, however, this is the second time. You were told to read the rules, evidently failed to do so, and got banned of yet another rule which you could, should have known about. You are saying it is our fault due to not warning you in advance, something on which I strongly beg to differ for the earlier stated cause.

Quote:Maybe you don't do it without a reason but i saw and experienced admins that did nuked someon without a good acceptable reason like cheking if someon is healthcheating.

And how exactly do you know there was no reason? To my knowledge you have no way to read the admin-chat or insight in the events that led to the conclusion of the Administrator. To conclude; whether or not you believe certain bugs can lead to a fair fight is not in any way related to your ban appeal, I suggest you do so elsewhere.
One small add:

Quote:If the admin gave me a ban lenght or unban date directly at ban.
I would not be here posting about it, like you and the rules motivate me to do.

We want you to post here, so we can tell you what you've done wrong exactly and tell you the unbandate. You then can post here to remind us.
And when I ban people for 2-shot, I don't always know their record on the bug, so if I put in 3 days but I see you got banned 2 times for 2-shot before, it wouldn't be 3 days.
I simply used the "Your ban length is hereby extended with another day unless you take that back. ;)" because you have no idea how our admin system works, or how we go to work, like Peter mentioned.
I hope you will read the rules this time, and if you are still unsure about some things, you can just ask the admins ingame by using @chat, or if they do not respond, use PM.

Since this is the first time you've used 2shot, the ban length will stay three days, and I won't make it four.

Post back here either sunday evening or monday. Then I'll see for an unban.
@Peter

I dont say it is your fault because the admin did not warn me i am suggesting u could do it.

@estroe

true, but if you did not know this is my first time for 2shot ban.

@Maka

Oke
Like i said in a earlier post i dont know 100% how your admin system works.
And i hope you will consider that.
(12-20-2008, 03:25 PM)4rjan link Wrote: @estroe

true, but if you did not know this is my first time for 2shot ban.

But I don't know that at the moment I ban you, so putting a date won't do.
Well like you said i should do i am posting now a unban request.
hereby i hope you consider unbannin me so i can play again in the world of LVPĀ  :P
And hereby you are then unbanned.

Have fun.