Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

new members
we have 2 recrute more members and i saw foxjuh in battle hys  good and maby hy can join i now hy was leader of the chikens but the ct and snakez shoot on him now so if hys enemy of the ct and snakez hys good  :P
Well I do agree that more members would be a good thing. CT have now allied with [BG] (yes, another one) and it would perhaps be interesting to fight alongside the Chicken Gang instead of against them. Just a thought :>
(05-31-2007, 07:02 AM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: and it would perhaps be interesting to fight alongside the Chicken Gang instead of against them. Just a thought :>

I don't think I've seen more than one ingame :X

-tj
FoXjuh, who restarted the chickens stopped with it, cause he had about 4 members, who were/are never online.
So if we decided to ally with chickens, we couldnt anyway.

Now FoXjuh asked me if he could join clowns, I have no idea on how good he is at the moment.
But the good thing is I know he can be trusted, he's my neighbour and proxload's brother.

>:O    <--- is that a sheep btw?
Ah, try fighting him? If he is ok, we good train him to be good. :)
And no it's a evil cow. xD
(05-31-2007, 07:02 AM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: Well I do agree that more members would be a good thing. CT have now allied with [BG] (yes, another one) and it would perhaps be interesting to fight alongside the Chicken Gang instead of against them. Just a thought :>
omg allied with another clan  _O- _O- _O-
ahhh i talked to [BC]RTear and hes german so it was easy.....today he created a account he likes the server and i hope he will join B&A hes a realy good player he pwned DEGUZIWUSI with deagle the whole fight with deagle..^^and he helped us a day fighting ct and this sugarray....hes good and he hates ct and sin like salvo said^^
Yeah I've also talked with him, he said he didn't want to join any gang on LVP, unfortunately.
He said he doesn't want to take part in all this flaming that happens between the gangs on LVP.

I've told him if he changes his mind he can come back, It's a nice and skilled player as you already know.
And in my opinion he can be a friend of the gang.

>:O

EDIT:
A bit offtopic but as you have noticed I'm not as much ingame as I used to be.
Mostly because of school, and when I do have some time, my dad is giving me 1000 ping with his downloads  |:(

>:O                                                                                                                                                                        >:O
make him use netlimiter? Or just limit his downloads?
If I knew how

>:O