Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Boy_From_Nowhere
(12-18-2008, 02:00 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: How much u have played in your maximum-hour day?

off topic i scripted one day almost 8 hours lol my eyes was red/blue/white/green all color  ;(
(12-17-2008, 10:22 AM)n00ne link Wrote: Next to Latvia.

Latvia > Estonia
:o You gotta be kidding me.
(12-18-2008, 07:24 PM)Mark link Wrote: :o You gotta be kidding me.
What do you mean?
why are u typing like that mayne? it seems that ur some formal british dude ¬_¬
(12-19-2008, 08:18 PM)XiZ link Wrote: why are u typing like that mayne? it seems that ur some formal british dude ¬_¬
Yo man, all the otha gangsta bithceees whazzup? :D
I have no idea really..for example when a guy named Vichuzz wrote his intro here, I must admin (no offense) I didn't like the way he wrote that.(don't get me wrong...nothing against it, just i prefer it differently)
And well, there are no gangstas and other stuff like that in my country, whom I could hear something different.
(12-19-2008, 09:40 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: Yo man, all the otha gangsta bithceees whazzup? :D
I have no idea really..for example when a guy named Vichuzz wrote his intro here, I must admin (no offense) I didn't like the way he wrote that.(don't get me wrong...nothing against it, just i prefer it differently)
And well, there are no gangstas and other stuff like that in my country, whom I could hear something different.
yo dawg i herd you like xzibit so we put some xzibit in yer exhibit so you can exhibit sum xzibit
cool
(12-19-2008, 09:52 PM)Mark link Wrote: yo dawg i herd you like xzibit so we put some xzibit in yer exhibit so you can exhibit sum xzibit

:/  another wanna be G  :/

-O- -O-
Quote:yo dawg i herd you like xzibit so we put some xzibit in yer exhibit so you can exhibit sum xzibit
Erm lolwut ?
:?  -O- -O-
Haha, Willkommen BFN