Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] banned - 2shot
Nickname: lilclapz[RAW]
Date of the ban: 06/12/2008
Suspected Reason: 2shot
Your IP address: 62.88.22.138

yah i got banned for 2shot bug abuse, i would like to say ;
there were like 5 players against me, i dont think its fair, and i like to fight
so thats why i used 2shot, i know with jaguar it was 1v1 but he ran always when he was getting pwned

when will it be allowed? 2SHOT FTW

please unban?  i wont do it again, be sure
Read this: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=168.0
sorry, i forgot about that, long time ago i got banned from a server  >:)
Hi, it is unfortunate that you had to be banned, most of all by me. The only reason you was banned was your blatant disregard of our server rules. You as a player of LVP have aggreed to abide by those rules by logging in. Also, you know it was against the the rules judging by your conversation you had in-game. Therefore, I have decided that you shall have a 3 day ban and I do hope that you will learn from this mistake, and become a better player from it. See you on December 9, 2008 provided, you don't try to evade.
3 days  ;(
what i gonna do these 3 days ffs
The two-shot "bug," as they wish to call it, will probably never be allowed. The only true "bug" called into question to be allowed on Las Venturas Playground is the crouch bug (some call it the "C-Bug"). Sure, two-shot was on the poll, but it was strongly voted against. Don't count on it ever being allowed, and never use it again.
Unbanned.