Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A test from cambridge university.
ppopoie pooopei poponig poop
(12-04-2008, 11:26 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Lol ReVolveR, you forgot to keep the first and last letters intact.  :9~

Ypus srroy i fogort :+
w00t, I can read it, but I'm having some trouble with the extremely lang words :D

Like that lang word that tomozj wrote, what the hell is it?
(12-04-2008, 09:38 PM)tomozj link Wrote: By rdaenig tihs you aklgewdwnoe taht you fial.

By reading this you acknowledge that you fail.

That's what it says @ Matthias ;)
(12-05-2008, 09:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: certainly shows why I can understand at least half the crap people try to say in the mainchat :P

_O-
cna yuo raed tihs?
olny 55% of plepoe cna

i cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i wsa rdanieg. the phaonmeal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsheearch at cmabdgire uinervtisy, it dseon't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. the rset can be a taotl mses and yuo cna sitll raed it whotuit a pbeorlm. tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef but the wrods as a wlohe. azanmig huh? yaeh and i awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

This is what i got out of it :, yes i wrote everything

Can you raed this
Only 55% can.

I coundt believe that i could actully understand what i was reading, the phenomal power of the human mind, according to a research at camdbrigde univirsity it doesnt matter in what order the letters in a word are the only importent thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place the rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem this is because the human mind does not read every letter by it-self but the words as a whole amazing huh? yeah and i always tought spelling was important!,
(12-04-2008, 08:02 PM)Terror link Wrote: yay i can :D