Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Total epic failure
The Total Epic Failure property has been moved several times due to players continuously teleporting to buyers (I call these people what they are: "lazy noobs"). After moving it several times, I deleted it for good. Then I realized something: The property is for players, not me. Why should I care if it's known? That's supposed to happen with properties, especially nice ones. However, if you ask for the location of properties from Crew members, we'll get a bit annoyed. Some days we may show you, but most days we will not. Don't ask, try to find it for yourself. I came up with a (very stupid) riddle to help you out a bit, though: "The savior of many holds mine prop for thou and plenty." Now, yes, this riddle is something probably an infant could think of, but it's a good enough hint. :P The property will not be moved again, hopefully, and will be here for the foreseeable future. Thanks for reading, and happy property hunting. :)

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)
also i think u should put the buy time to 30 mins or sumthin
(11-29-2008, 11:24 PM)Dannytrfc link Wrote: also i think u should put the buy time to 30 mins or sumthin
That won't happen. :+
Or , you could just move the prop every 2-3 days. That'd be more interesting. Tho i couldn't care less , cause i don't buy props for some 3-4 months now!
(11-29-2008, 11:50 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Or , you could just move the prop every 2-3 days. That'd be more interesting. Tho i couldn't care less , cause i don't buy props for some 3-4 months now!
You know, I was thinking about that. I decided against it, at least for the time being, because of all the confusion it would cause. :+
(11-29-2008, 11:54 PM)TEF link Wrote: You know, I was thinking about that. I decided against it, at least for the time being, because of all the confusion it would cause. :+
lawl true
if some1 jus found out abt it rite on the last minute b4 it was moved...
that wud piss them off  :9~
(11-29-2008, 10:22 PM)TEF link Wrote: The Total Epic Failure property has been moved several times due to players continuously teleporting to buyers (I call these people what they are: "lazy noobs").

I personally wouldn't call it lazy, being patient and waiting for someone to buy the prop.
The opposite is you go and find it for yourself, which means looking INSIDE every single wall in the game- which would take hundreds of hours and be a complete waste of time.
It's annoying is what it is, Maddolis. Annoying for players who actually took time to put the hints together; annoying for players who actually took the time to look in walls and find out they were wrong, but continue anyway because of the feeling you get when accomplishing something difficult; annoying for the Crew member who made it because they thought it would be a nice secret property for others to look for. Compared, teleporting is extremely lazy. The "waste of time" piece is debatable, as well as a personal opinion. I, for one, would love to search for a property given only a riddle as a clue. That's fun for me. Fun for others? Maybe not, but some may find it fun as well. It's all based on opinions, not facts.
(11-29-2008, 10:22 PM)TEF link Wrote: "The savior of many holds mine prop for thou and plenty."
hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting.........
TEF is not so hard to find if you know in which village/city it is!
I found it and it was a kind of a bug...
i saw nothing but only a property and then i saw everything else but no more prop so i went searching and i found it!