Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Worst GTA MP game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SA-MP
20.00%
10 20.00%
VC-MP
12.00%
6 12.00%
LCS-MP
6.00%
3 6.00%
GTA lll-MP
14.00%
7 14.00%
VCS-MP
4.00%
2 4.00%
GTA lV-MP
30.00%
15 30.00%
MTA-DM
8.00%
4 8.00%
GTA2 Game Hunter
6.00%
3 6.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worst GTA MP game
ok i added MTA but who the fuck will vote for mta for the worst actually was one for the reasons it has no sense to put it
Well, I will. I already explained why.
lol samp haters

Actually , i can't even say much about those other mp's. Only played MTA once. But still SA-MP > MTA-SA
(11-27-2008, 05:31 PM)Munch link Wrote: MTA DM is great from a scripter's point of view. But I'm no scripter, and I say MTA DM is nowhere near what it should of been with how long they had making it, and a full team of devs and QA, and beta-testers (I was one of them).

Didn't know you where a MTA tester :o

Anyway, personally I have never really looked into the scripting side of MTA. I have briefly, and seen just how powerful and flexibile it really is. The sync is awesome in comparison to SA-MP to. The only thing in my opinion that lets MTA down is its popularity. If MTA was just as popular as SA-MP, I could imagine there would be some really, really, amazing servers out there.
I really like Vice City multiplayer :P, in my opinion it beats sa-mp, just because it's so simple :D.

But I won't choose any MP, because in every MP there has been put a lot of time & You can't say GTA 3 MP sucks, because that was made long ago, and most people don't even know how to play it.
VC lovers XD
also mta sa is laggy so i never play it, samp is the best outta of them all.
you forgot GTA2 with gamehunter
yea i frogot that one