Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
:)
18.57%
13 18.57%
;)
2.86%
2 2.86%
:(
38.57%
27 38.57%
O_O
18.57%
13 18.57%
>_>
21.43%
15 21.43%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[CF] C4$H FR34k$
(07-23-2009, 05:38 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah...well...like I said, he could do with a new co-leader to help him out too.
check the front page :)
I can comment myself on that, : im not rly online much on samp but when im online im ingame allllllooooong time, im loosing interest of samp but im still here for my gang. Long Live CF  :P
(07-23-2009, 08:31 PM)LIL_D link Wrote: I can comment myself on that, : im not rly online much on samp but when im online im ingame allllllooooong time, im loosing interest of samp but im still here for my gang. Long Live CF  :P
np boss :)
(07-23-2009, 06:26 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: check the front page :)

Yeah but I meant any other good members to be Co-Leader (like LastRace)
(07-23-2009, 10:21 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah but I meant any other good members to be Co-Leader (like LastRace)
Unfortunately, he left over week ago ;D
// I believe actually that NJ can be pretty good leader, but we'll see ;D

(07-23-2009, 05:02 PM)Munch link Wrote: His recruiting tactics are similar to HC4L's, where he recruits newbies and let's them grow to be better fighters.
When I joined HC4L (I was there only abt 3weeks), nobody even spoke a word about training me into a better fighter, and I never saw them tell it to anybody else either. ;D
Well how the fack am I meant to know that? I've not been online much the last 5 months.

Just get the point and stop pointing out my wrongs!
I will do what i can when i return in a month, but its hard finding consistent active members these days, and those who are consistant are usually snapped up by the bigger, more established clans. CF has gone through alot of changes since it begun, its had dry spells, and extremely popular times, it almost died at one point, but went on to become the only surviving gang that was created along with like 10 others at the time. So we arnt prepard to let it die just yet, but with it being the summer holidays, alot of people are inactive, and so the clan will probably stay in a stagnat state for the next month, our new warchief Sylor(Winchester) may be the only active member for a while, and we will be releying on him to be the eyes and ears of the gang for a while. The loss of some of our biggest members was a huge blow to thew clan, but we have rearranged the positions, and now we hope to get the clan back on track. But this twinned with the fact that generally people are losing interest in samp and moving on to bigger, more complicated mp games, its not going to be easy to rebuild the clan, but i can asure you, me, oasis, speed and sylor will do our absolute best. We just arnt ready to let this end, even if everyone else thinks that we should.

@munch    tssssk liverpudlians, what did they ever know... :+
Liverpudlians know everything...except for useless crap (CF!)
lol, u shall always walk alone.
Lol, you shall always run alone...or with luck, someone behind you :P