Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who Is The Best Player
Rippance is the best :P
(05-25-2007, 01:29 PM)yeray link Wrote: :o Thanks mate but i don´t think that.... i´m very good  ;) but are better players.

.... and directx you think grove its good???  :r hehe

Its Funny actually, Yeray, because I have lost count how mant times Me/Makaveli/Bandit/Chaos#Wolf/[c]ave_[m]an/Wazza/Simen Have ABUSED you....  >:) >:)
NOO! not that "spy" thing again....... the 8ball says it only gets a flamewar going. ;(

8)
(05-25-2007, 11:54 AM)Deaken link Wrote: {{mynickname}} is the best player, no doubt about that !

Nice script Deaken ;)
makaveli is the best player  ;)
of the badest players  :P
(05-25-2007, 11:54 AM)Deaken link Wrote: {{mynickname}} is the best player, no doubt about that !
wtf rofl, :)
(05-25-2007, 01:29 PM)yeray link Wrote: :o Thanks mate but i don´t think that.... i´m very good  ;) but are better players.

.... and directx you think grove its good???  :r hehe

YeraY, im not saying he is 'the' best player, but is was very active in gangs and always leaded the Thugz, which i have respect for.
Some people don't see that the clowns wouldn't even have existed without the opposite gang: The ColdThugz.

Thats why i choose Grove as on of the most active players.  ;)
Quote:DirectX link=topic=1550.msg18625#msg18625 date=1180114622]
YeraY, im not saying he is 'the' best player, but is was very active in gangs and always leaded the Thugz, which i have respect for.
Some people don't see that the clowns wouldn't even have existed without the opposite gang: The ColdThugz.

Thats why i choose Grove as on of the most active players.  ;)

Damn right baby  :P wheeemy 600th post  :7
_O-  grove i can own you and the rest of your bad band 1 vs 1, maka it´s the only good player from ct..

.... and directx, you have reason  :)
.... and grove i can rape you when you like  >:)