Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hey hellow and so on
i will leave B&A cause haze asked me to join SIN  lol bad joke^^ _O- _O- _O- :+ :+

are we still allied with youngers now or not??!!

i dont know if i can shoot them now or not and if we are and oldiez too i have an idea.....lets ask karizma if he want join B&A and THC and ABE.de too it would be a good idea and a good betterment for us i think  8)7 O-) :w

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+
IMO, karizma isn't a cheater - despite what everyone says. If he was one, he'd be banned by now. I can tell he loves LVP, and wouldn't cheat on there ever.

He should join us  d:)b

-tj
aggree
Sry I haven't been on last days.
My BF2 addict starting to come again.

I personally don't want to break the alliance with youngers, few days ago when we had the massive war with SiN their help was very 'handy' (can't find the right word).

I think what Og_Tez said is a pretty good decision atm
(05-18-2007, 04:33 PM)Og_tez link Wrote: I think we should just stay out off it, though if they call we go, but don't be biased stay allies with O'n'B just not war hungry against youngers.

In other words stay neutral,  looking at our current status we do need them when there's another massive war.
(05-19-2007, 06:51 PM)tomozj link Wrote: IMO, karizma isn't a cheater - despite what everyone says. If he was one, he'd be banned by now. I can tell he loves LVP, and wouldn't cheat on there ever.

He should join us  d:)b

-tj
yh that would be cool  :)
karizma is nice and a good player, but we try not to recruit high pingers, ofcourse every gang/clan has high pingers and you know how annoying that is.

Ofcrouse we could just go on and recruit him, dispite his bad ping, but that's not B&A, as far as I know all of our members have proper pings, and I would like to keep it that way.

And #2 is his english...(enough said)

About the cheating stuff.
I can hardly believe karizma cheats, but I'm also sure Pancakeman didn't ban him for nothing.
some days ago it did got me thinking (just thinking) because whenever I came near karizma there were like 4 of those 'bloodring / boxing cars next to him (I don't know the exact name)
Now I don't know if you can get those anywhere on LVP, but like I said it just got me thinking.

Quote:Ofcrouse we could just go on and recruit him, dispite his bad ping, but that's not B&A, as far as I know all of our members have proper pings, and I would like to keep it that way.

just take a look at my ping... :X