Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/showmessage problems
sometimes, when i do /showmessage it says unknown command but it still takes away my money, it dosent happen too often, like once a week or so.
I'd like to step in on this too. I never got the unknown command thingie, but I did notice when /showmessaging the messages don't always pop-up. Is there a fix for this?
iv also had that Rip, but mostly it says unknown command
some times i have the same as rip, but if you type it again it works ..
but it will cost u 2 mill :(
The money won't be a problem for the most of you :D

But I've noticed it to, once in a while there is a showmessage, but I can't see the message.
Don't know if nobody can see it, or just a few.
well, although it might not show on your screen, It will show on others! The problem is LVP has a lot of Showmessages, for e.g, when you start a race, Idk if it can be fixed, But it seems unlikely!
indeed
Showmessage doesn't appear:
There can only be one gamemessage on your screen at one time. LVP is using an area-name announce thing, this appears in the lower-right corner of your screen, gametext nr1 for example, when you use /showmessage at that time, it won't appear because you got two gametexts then. So it won't appear on your screen, but it does for the other clients. There is not fix for ;)

Unknown command:
I never noticed this bug, maybe it only happens to normal players. I'm just looking at the code, there is an inaccurate part. So when two people at the same time try to use the showmessage command, only one of them can use it. I will fix this.

Thanks for reporting!