Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Question about accounts
I used to play on this server alot, but when my cd broke down (+- 6months ago) I quit playing, now I bought a new one. But when I try to login with my account, it says: This account does not exist. Register at.......          Are there accounts deleted or something like that?
Not that I'm aware of.

Maybe you used capitcals in your name?
Try asking here in future
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=1314.0

:P less spam in the forum then xD
(05-19-2007, 12:35 PM)Grove link Wrote: Try asking here in future
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=1314.0

:P less spam in the forum then xD

But this was a personal problem - a problem of his own. Please don't force people to use your topic - it's nothing official. By advertising your post I think you're the one spamming...

-tj
haha well said tomozj
(05-18-2007, 10:06 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: Not that I'm aware of.

Maybe you used capitcals in your name?

I'll try to use something different,, maybe I didn't use the -,, don't know anymore?

Is there a characterlist, with all the usernames? So I can try to find mine?

N.B
I even had a Pluspoint, what quite rare in that time was.  (srry for my bad english!)
there is no full-userlist
you can try to go on IRC (irc.gtahost.com) and join channel #lvp if u typ !players <name> you get the player stats of that player (if it exist) its faster then joining the server over and over again with an other name....

8)
You could PM the management your IP Address and they could see what names you've played under.

-tj
can also.... never thought of that :P

8)
(05-20-2007, 06:40 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: there is no full-userlist
you can try to go on IRC (irc.gtahost.com) and join channel #lvp if u typ !players <name> you get the player stats of that player (if it exist) its faster then joining the server over and over again with an other name....

8)

tnx for everyones help, but I've found my account back!

The name I used before was: citomaster(nl)  ,, but I used cito-master(nl) this time, and that one was wrong!