Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stupid noob admin!
Admin "vinpower" is a noob! he doesn't help people! he doesn't give pluspoints!
I want a pluspoint of him, cuz i played again 10 hours and he just ignored me after saying : why?

I think this admin must be a normal player again!
and plz give me now a pluspoint! i lost already 1 mill with that noob admin!
How can you complain about someone who isn't admin? 8)7
he is admin!
I pressed /admins 3x!! and there he was!
Oh and I think you should stop complaining if you are not getting an answer in 5 seconds.
You asked for a pluspoint today while I was ingame, I gave you a pluspoint within 10 seconds, and you managed to ask it for at least 3 times more.
So who is ignoring who now? If you don't read the chat yourself, how can you complain that we are ignoring the chat?
Admins aren't always active you know. Sometimes they could be alt tabbed out of the game or busy. And receiving a pluspoint is a reward,  admins don't have to give them out if they don't want to!
(11-27-2008, 04:16 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: Oh and I think you should stop complaining if you are not getting an answer in 5 seconds.
You asked for a pluspoint today while I was ingame, I gave you a pluspoint within 10 seconds, and you managed to ask it for at least 3 times more.
So who is ignoring who now? If you don't read the chat yourself, how can you complain that we are ignoring the chat?

im sorry of that i was really lagging!
and i was gone for a minute in /pause (you must have gave it then)