Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

lag
you tried defraging your computer ?
Munch , yes that's the problem. But i need a solution for that.

Walkman1 , yes , yes i did.
Does singleplayer lag at all?

(11-10-2008, 06:55 AM)n00ne link Wrote: OMG , then that means that in LVP 2.90 i wouldn't be able to play at all , because there will be alot more features. Right?  :?

LVP 2.90 has had a lot of code rewritten and optimized. It should run a lot smoother for you, even though we have implemented a lot of features. 2.90 won't be as laggy as 2.85.

(11-09-2008, 03:43 PM)Twilight link Wrote: afaik LVP's gamemode is much bigger than LW's, which means you have to load more

The sourcecode that was released by Simon for littlewhiteys was indeed a lot smaller than LVPs, however, that was really organised, optimized, and generally cleaner than LVPs. I wouldn't be so sure now that the sourcecode to littlewhiteys is as small as LVPs, since there have been a lot of new features introduced to LWs recently, such as gang turfs, races, drift races, etc. Even so, the 2.90 source is probably bigger though since it is probably about 30% larger than 2.85. However, that means nothing, there could be anything causing the lag.

What version of SA-MP are you using n0one? Do your textures lag at all (Buildings and stuff, basically the draw distance) and do you have any modifcations installed?
Thanks for the info.

I use R3. My draw distance is set to minimum. Yes it could be the buildings and stuff like that lagging. Cause it doesn't lagg that much when i just look at the ground. Although it laggs when i shoot grass and sand when that little smoke comes up. No i have no mods installed. Recently re-installed SanAndreas , but still nothing changed.
Strange... Are you sure your system meets the GTA Sanandreas minimum requirements?

Check out this site to check :) It may ask you to install a plugin, which is safe by the way. It just basically gets some information about your system and checks if it is okay to run it.
I know that site. The green bar was full. Passed the recomended requirements by far.
Are you using Vista or XP?
XP
(11-12-2008, 11:13 AM)n00ne link Wrote: the buildings and stuff like that lagging. Cause it doesn't lagg that much when i just look at the ground. Although it laggs when i shoot grass and sand when that little smoke comes up. No i have no mods installed. Recently re-installed SanAndreas , but still nothing changed.

I had the same shizzle
i fixed the prob in safe mode for XP, and turned my comp couple months back.
i had alot off spyware and shit, i had a good pc, but the spyware made my computer lag in all the games i had.
Even RCT2 _O-.
But after i turned my pc back, i had no more probs..
GL
i have same shizzle. i think lvp code needs to be optimized a lot, not saying its bad, but you never know as a regular player. theres fps lag, shouldnt be ping lag cuz u arent from australia like maddolis, france and netherlands arent far off, so it shouldnt be that.