Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

youngers
According to borat OnB are now in war with karizma's gang; youngers.

Which leaves us with a choice, which I think is pretty simple.
Although karizma is a nice guy who speaks proper english, we must pick a side.

I would like to hear your opinions before making any decisions.

TBH, OnB aren't the same as they used to be. I've logged on a few times recently, and they haven't exactly been as close allies as they were. Karizma is a cool guy also, and doesn't cheat IMO - despite what everyone says.

I think we should maybe make the war in Las Venturas a whole lot more interesting by breaking the alliance and siding with the youngers. This will make fighting very fun. We'll see lots of gangs fight it out :)

-tj
if we are more active in the future as at this moment, we wouldn't need any allies...

i like o'n'b but i don't think that they aren't fit to hold a candle to us...

and to youngers:

nice to see karizmas new gang, but i don't believe that they survive the next monthes!

so let's better move our asses (including mine :D ) and kick some asses on LVP to hold our position  :w
Or maybie we could recruit karizma in B&A and stay ally with oldiez ?
its just an idea
we never recruited him with the reason of his high ping and his bad english...

okay, my english is also bad, but i think  u must live with it  8)7
(05-16-2007, 11:25 AM)Harlot link Wrote: we never recruited him with the reason of his high ping and his bad english...

okay, my english is also bad, but i think  u must live with it  8)7
rofl  _O- _O- _O-
Oh.. very hard if we brake the alliance with OnB :(.
(05-17-2007, 10:03 AM)TurkeyStar* link Wrote: Oh.. very hard if we brake the alliance with OnB :(.
yeah
but we could stay "neutral" and wait till the war ends
i think we cant break the alliance with OnB thats werent fair........we have to find more good ACTIVE Members!!!!!!!!I also started the war with the youngers...in the evening were the OnB started aswell......and i never would recruit karizma its not the english....(turkeystar would translate)its the high ping and all players are thinking  that karizma is cheating.... 

:+ :+ :+ :+
we should stay ally with oldiez
and ally with youngers