Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [BA]Darkfire / [sLK]Darkfire
I really don't remember writing all this, lol. Good old times!!!!! </3
(03-08-2012, 06:50 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: I really don't remember writing all this, lol. Good old times!!!!! </3

Hello Darkfire  :+
welcome to lvp
Darkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :7 You wrote it all when you was on the drugs that killed River Phoenix and Amy Whinehouse ....To soon?  _O-  They got cl0wned  :+
(03-08-2012, 10:59 PM)Twinkle link Wrote: Hello Darkfire  :+

Twinklestar :D
(11-01-2008, 08:52 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Ingame Name: [sLK]Darkfire (clan account) and Darkfire (crew account)
Birthday 5 October. 1992
Other Games: Grid, Left 4 Dead 1/2, CS, SA:MP, FARMING 2011, CS:S
Playing SA-MP Since: since 0.1b came out
Playing on LVP Since: Late 2006 ?
Introduction:

I started playing SA:MP with some IRL friends in 2006, we played on a Norwegian server, had a great gang, owning everyone. Me and my mate got TopGuN / TRULS to start playing there too, so we rolled around there for about 3-4 months, then I and TopGuN decided to go look for other servers, then we found LVP. We both played there for a while, noticed the B&A vs Chickens, I always was so pissed on this guy Ronald_McDonald killing me all the time, I really hated this guy. Then I realised we could register our accounts on this server, so I and TopGuN registered, earned some money, saved it. Started looking for gangs, by_karizma had made this gang, can't remember what it was named, so I and TopGuN joined his gang, but it wasn't any good, so we left pretty fast.

Me and TopGuN got tested by DCreations, and we both got accepted to SnakeZ, but it didn't last long, cause TopGuN got into B&A, so I left SnakeZ. Started wearing the clown skin, so I got invited to the B&A gang, then after playing as a clown for a few weeks, Turkey suddenly told me I passed my trial, but I didn't know what a trial was, so I was like "What is a trial?" Turkey told me, and I was like "ok, thanks" Stilll, I never got tested, and I got into B&A. Which was pretty awesome, we had big fights vs ColdThugZ, Groove now known as Jay was their leader. We did  a lot of fights at gang base, and we flamed eachother a lot. B&A was also allied with OnB, that's how I got to know YeraY, estroe, and all the people who was in OnB, you know who you are. Then later on ColdThugZ kinda died out, and I got invited by YeraY to join this clan he and some members from OnB and some members from B&A was going to make, I was going to join, as I thought they had talked with the B&A leaders about this. But they didn't, so I stayed in B&A.

Then OnB in a way died, and got converted to a clan, called BB - Blood Brothers. B&A converted to a clan at this time aswell, but Buhu and RSole, both leaders of B&A were bored of SA:MP, and didn't really have time to lead a clan, so they promoted me to Co - Leader, I was now Co Leader over B&A. We did a lot of fights vs BB, everywhere on LVP. RSole and Buhu kinda quit SA:MP around December 2007 if I'm not wrong. So I got promoted to from Co Leader to Leader, both RSole and Buhu stepped down as leaders. I promoted Carcass to Co Leader of B&A, then a bit after he got promoted to Co Leader, I promoted him to Leader. We had a great roll. Then we did a lot more fights vs BB, and more and more fights. The flaming was pretty ill aswell, but then BB kinda died out, tryed other servers, like LW, GTA:T we followed them there, and we did actually pretty good on both servers. Then however, there was a lot of fighting vs BB, and then both clans kinda died out, I was still leader of B&A, I recruited a lot of skilled players, and the clan was pretty active again. Some of the members of B&A fought in the LVP vs LW war, together with a lot of good people from LVP, then a guy named [BA]Buhu joined the server, and ended up pulling out a minigun, and got automatic banned. I was pretty sure this wasn't the real Buhu, as I didn't expect him to do it on any other server then the B&A server, so I first defended him, as I thought it couldn't be him. Then Slice checked the IP, and said it was either Funky or Twinkle, so it was obvious that it was Buhu, I talked to Buhu about this, and he wasn't very nice to me, then we flamed each other a bit, and I knew that it was just a questions till everyone knew it was him, so I decided to leave B&A. Which made about 15 - 16 other members to leave aswell. That was the end of B&A being a active clan.

I made a new clan, called SaT - Sick and Twisted, but the main reason that I made this clan, was to piss off Buhu since he already lost so many members. Seeing he would think all the members would join the clan I made, but I never tended to have the clan, also I was starting at school, and I had work aswell. So I closed down SaT pretty fast, before people started asking me if they could join.

I was clan less for a while, and I didn't really think of joining any clan, but there was sLK, I was good friends with them all who was in the clan. So I decided to talk with HaZe, about me joining sLK, I got accepted. Been in sLK for about 2 months or something now, having a great time = ) no stress about being a leader, having to sort out a lot of stuff. I'll probably stay in sLK for the rest of my SA:MP time, unless it get closed, which I doubt it will.

So here I am.. Watching the forums almost everyday, and don't play much.. Once a month maybe, what LVP and SA:MP has turned out to, is shit. The most of old people who were mature and you could have a good laugh with is gone, or inactive. Not going to mention anyone, cause I'm sure I'd leave someone out, with my bad memory. I kind of wish LVP would get back on track, with atleast 50 players ingame on daytime. If this would happen, I would start playing again, the lack of players makes SA:MP boring, cause the only thing I like about this game, is killing people. Done it since I started playing, I've tryed a lot of other stuff, such as RolePlay, which was really boring. The next thing after DeathMatch must be racing, offcourse with Violax. Remember playing on B&A server probably around 2 years ago, having huge races all around the server. It was fun with doing all the weird bugs aswell, and all the different admin commands RSole / Buhu / Carcass / Tomozj made. The good old days, back in 06,07 and a bit into 08. Then it all started dying..

However, 0.3a ruined SA:MP, Death Match is just bugged up, the weapons get bugged all the time, and it takes a proper reconnect to get it sorted. There is also a lot more bugs, which makes it all fucked up. 0.1 - 0.2x times was the best, even though it started dying already in the start of 0.2x if I remember right..

I also left the crew about a month ago, as I ain't got time to reach the exact ammount of hours we need each month. So I was just on the list, and ingame now and then, so it was best for me to leave the crew.

Been around for quite some time, but it seems like I can't get out of the forums.. Still looking for the old people, see if they alive.

Got a few sentence's left before I quit editing this one..      B&A//\OnB <--- The best there was, Dreamteam, I would love to see any gang have the same reputation as we had in those days. Also, ColdThugZ is missed, fought them for like 2 years I think, might be less or more.

Too lazy to write anything more.

Darkfire

TL;DR
I LIKE PANCAKES
Quote:Funky link=topic=14097.msg416918#msg416918 date=1331334784]
I LIKE PANCAKES
FUNKY MUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!!  O+
Who is this Funky Munky guy which you talk about?
Quote:Funky link=topic=14097.msg416933#msg416933 date=1331376000]
Who is this Funky Munky guy which you talk about?
An old mate of mine, A legend also :D