Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Mark
very late, but uhm, better late than never, right? :+
Ingame Name: Mark
Birthday: 6th March
Other Games: [PS2: GTA: 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories; all 100%] [PC: GTA San Andreas, SA-MP, I also have GTA Vice City CD (that means VC-MP aswell :+) but it's not installed, oh and GTA IV for PC will be also when it releases :+.]
Playing SA-MP Since: December 2007
Playing on LVP Since: Around June 2008
Introduction: Well I started playing on LVP since I found the #LVP.echo channel on IRC. I am very active user on IRC, and sometimes I browse channels, that's why. Ever since I found that echo channel, I thought "I should check that server out" and then I thought it's nice active server with established community so I thought why not be a regular there aswell. Aside from that, I still chatted on IRC with LVP admins aswell, since there are many personal channels like #dab, #chevy, #tBKwtWS etc. Today, I donated, and became VIP member, and I'm really proud of myself now _O-. I like to do much stuff in PC, I scripted my own bot, I like listening to music, my favourite genre is trance, house, dance, techo etc (same as Maka actually :+), I am on many private torrent trackers, I like to browse and edit articles in Wiktionary and Wikipedia, I'm also a photographer, and I have over 2000 photos I have made in the last 2 years in my PC. I am not in any gang at the moment, at LVP I know many good people like Maka (you sexy beast <3), chevy, Twilight, Nakebod, FiXeR, estroe, slein, TEF, dab, tBKwtWS, [Griffin] and possibly more. So uhm, I would be happy to chat with you on IRC (please note that my nick there is berkley, not Mark!) or/and MSN, for MSN identity PM me :+.

O fuk, this took me to write 15 minutes and I got kicked from LVP for idling :o I go back now there playing  :+

See ya around!
Ohai. :)
y0
(11-01-2008, 07:00 PM)Mark link Wrote: Country: I'll keep this private :+

estonia