Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

System Requirements For GTA IV PC
You're talking about 1 year ago, and in one year, much has been improved :D one year ago I was getting BSOD's all the time, now not anymore, I would give it another try.
This subject seems to be sliding off topic, anyway ill be able to run it just fine
(11-04-2008, 07:13 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Duh?

Actually, 1 year ago I was able to install and run Vista on my current PC. It ran fine, however, after that my Cam did not work, several programs did not work, etc. Which is why I changed back.
If you change some settings you would be able to run those programs.
Nice  ;) I can run it on my pc  :o  (And that with a laptop  8)7)
My PC should be able to handle it. Might be jumpy at parts. But GTA 4 doesn't seem worthy for a whole computer upgrade, I spent 600 pounds last November building this up.
I read about ps3 specs on wikipedia. It says that ps3 used gfx based on geforce 7. So any computers with gfx geforce 8+ would run gta iv.
I need an answer. Would i be able to play GTA:IV without lag on this pc?

PC: Intel E8400 , Core 2 Duo 3.00ghz

RAM: 4096mb

Video: Nvidia Geforce 9800GT 1024MB

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-EP31-DS3L (1333/1066/800 FSB
Intel® P31 Express Chipset
DDR2 1066/800/667 )

Cause i'm thinking about bying this pc.

I would buy an Ati HD4870 or HD4850 instead of the 9800GT, other than that, looks fine.
Hmm , but the recomended requirements are Core 2 Quad , with 3.20ghz if you have windows vista.

So that would mean that i won't be able to run gta:iv smootly with a Core 2 Duo 3.00ghz if my OS is vista. Right?  ;(
Oh please tell me i'm wrong...
Not at highest settings that is ;) But you'll be able to run it normally.