Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Gang_Lord[HC4L]
Ingame Name: Gang_Lord[HC4L]
Birthday: april 28
Other Games: cod4
Playing SA-MP Since: almost 1/2year
Playing on LVP Since: same the above
Introduction: my first 1- weeks are misserably,i was totally noob,i dont have any idea how the server was,until i discover that lead aiming is the way to kill people,months of training lead aiming,1 day when i was busy fighting alone with all the gangs members, (shoebox) pm me and invited me to join hc4l almost 1/2yr ago and pass his try out and become trials and official member,we fought diff gang`s almost all LVP hate us that time, war lasted for a few months,then i went inactive for 2months...when i come back i saw shoebox with BA tag and knew that hc4L are shuted down,few months later hc4L are back on track with the new name "harcore for life" to "human cannibals for living" and so months have pass HC4L declare war on BB and so BA and other clanz,until LVP gangs got 2  sides HC4L,BA,W,SAW vs BB,RT,SK,etc...i recieve so many flames from the rival gangs(ping issue/flaming wont kill me) most of the time i just ignore them...

PS: i hope to see more introduction from other players
Half a year? I'm sure you've been playing longer than that.
I'm glad you're at LVP mate :P <3, btw I just introduced myself.
(10-26-2008, 05:19 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Half a year? I'm sure you've been playing longer than that.

+1

i remember how he used to run to burger shots and cluckin bells all time from me, when i was more active and it was def more than half year ago
yeah i remember that zaibatsu, _O-
It's always fun playing with ya Gang_Lord!
nice introduction gang lord ^^
:o Another Mark