Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Uzi Bug
The uzi bug problem is getting out of control, some people try to use it purposely, and it works. Then agen it works when people dont tyr to use it. And also if sumone tries to uzi bug you, and u accidentally do it to them, they scream uzi bugger. Its getting to an insane level. And its really annoying when your having a really good fight. Im not naming names of anyone who does it.

Personally i don't think it can be classed as a bug. Its exactly the same when u get hit with shot guns at point blank. Its jsut soo many shots in ur face instantly its like instant death.

Anyway cya all, hope you enjoyed my complaining.  :P
Yep i did, and ur totally right, its gettin tooo out of controle  :)
i mean , yes, sometimes i accidently bug (now it doesn't happen much anymore) but people do it to me ALL day (no names) , its just, they bug ya, when no one see's it. then when u say dont' uzibug plz they say , bug?? i din't bug. and so on and so on, same thing is with ppl at ship, I was at ship once and someone of the enemy gang shot my health with uzi to 1%, there was an admin but he must have not seen it i guess, i know when i'm at ship some ppl shoot once with sawnoff or uzi, (most with sawnoff) , so i shot back, and who gets jailed, only me and not him  :?
anyway if ya check on other servers ya don't hear shit like Uzibugger! and all... some ppl do it on purpose some don't, some do it on purpose but say they don't, and some just do it behind the back , but when other ppl watch , they don't... but when ur with more, then they do it, then is when they strike, cuz no one'll see that. anyway, i get ya.. it is very annoyin and i'm kinda sick of it.
but you can't do shit about it, so i hope they try and fix this in 0.2...
cya  :)
Ummm... can someone explain me what's that uzi bug all about? I know it can inflict massive damage to your opponent when hitting him from close distance, but every weapon can do the same "trick". For example, silenced pistol take away like 1/10 HP when hit from mid/far distance, and up to 1/2 when used in close distance. So I guess it's not about the damage.
It can take most of your health in a splitsecond. But, I'm afraid, that this topic is going nowhere. Banning it would be too much hassle for the crew. Just let it be fixed by the SA-MP team.

-tj
May I point out that a headshot is not a uzibug!
Now in one playermode a headshot also is instant death (shoot some ppl on the sidewalk u'll see)
Anyways the uzibug is when u shoot som1 up from real close with the uzi in his face and then he falls on the ground.
Now on your screen he will be moving around on the floor (that why u dont see him shooting or get killed by him)
And on his screen he will be shooting u but with no effect.
This is the uzibug.
But because the person is laying on the floor and mving around its hard to kill him, so mustly after u uzibug som1 u spend a little time killing him.
Now personaly i dont see a headshot as a bug. but okay u might not like it cuz u die of it.
And for ppl yelling in mainchat, they are inmature and just ignore them.
Its not like u can care anyay u don't even know them and probibly wont become ur friends because they are flamers.

I hope some ppl agree and that the uzi BUG will be fixed, headshots are fine.
Nicely said tBK. Locked.

-tj
The uzi-bug is a GTA:SA bug. Also, headshots don't even exist in SA-MP. Good job at handing this, learn your sa-mp stuff.