Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/buy propertie's
hi all.
look i was on the server withe Tmuts but he was AFK/pauze.
so i was see the pp prop form directX.
the price was something withe 10 numbers.
but you can only have 8 numbers.
so i was try to buy end i lost like 300m in bank!!
so is this a bug??
cya all.
Direct created that property with such a high price that no normal player would be able to buy it. (it a pp factory, players cant make pluspoints)
It was a short time joke, it's gone now.

But how did u lose money, if u type /buy with not enough money on you it replies u can't buy it and u lose no money.
And u said u did not have enough for it. So u mut have done something to loe that money, what did u do. From ur story i cant make anything up more that this.

If u are having problems with the English language (like most of us) u can also make post in the dutch section (I believe this would lead to a better understanding of ur tory by ppl who read it!

*edit oostcoast pp=pluspoints not privateproerty (nice guess though) i modded the message so everyone can understand, thanx for showing me this fault.
pp = private property
admins can create there own props with custom price, earning, range...

8)
(05-10-2007, 12:46 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Direct created that property with such a high price that no normal player would be able to buy it. (it a pp factory, players cant make pluspoints)
It was a short time joke, it's gone now.

But how did u lose money, if u type /buy with not enough money on you it replies u can't buy it and u lose no money.
And u said u did not have enough for it. So u mut have done something to loe that money, what did u do. From ur story i cant make anything up more that this.

If u are having problems with the English language (like most of us) u can also make post in the dutch section (I believe this would lead to a better understanding of ur tory by ppl who read it!

*edit oostcoast pp=pluspoints not privateproerty (nice guess though) i modded the message so everyone can understand, thanx for showing me this fault.
look i was /withdraw it so if you do that you wil be lost like 300m!.
i was try it 2 times.
cya
And you lost 300 million both times?
I tried and to buy it but suddenly my money was 1 billion instead of 2 :o
again with pp i mean pluspoints and so do a lot of others the name of the property was the pluspoints factory (am i getting trough to u at all????????helo?)
and yes with /withdraw u take money from ur bank and put in in ur pocket then the taxman will take it.
p.s. where did u get 600 million to lose anyway? (moneyc...)?
(05-10-2007, 04:33 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: again with pp i mean pluspoints and so do a lot of others the name of the property was the pluspoints factory (am i getting trough to u at all????????helo?)
and yes with /withdraw u take money from ur bank and put in in ur pocket then the taxman will take it.
p.s. where did u get 600 million to lose anyway? (moneyc...)?
look i mean the money on my bank.
but the price was something withe 10 numbers but you only can have a price wthe 8 numbers.
then i was /withdraw amount but then there come some money in my pocket.
but in my bank is the money gone what the price was, end in my pocket there was a small amount of money.(3m)
so that's grazy.
that's what i mean.
c ya. :w
YEs u typed /withdraw and withdrew everything or u typed /withdraw amount ? in wich case u should have seen u cant withdraw that cuz u dont have that kind of money.
So after all ur money was sitting in ur pocket the tax took most of it. And u had only a few mil left right?

Ifso no bug!

*edit or he could have just declared u as bankrupt (much easier)(estoe that is and all ot5hers offourse)
I think I understand it now :P
He had more on his bankaccount than that he was able to carry with him and the money dissapeared. Or will the rest stay in your bank account than?
I had the same problem, i bought the prop and then i went to withdraw some more money and it said i had negative 1.9bil in there. So i got DirectX to give me money until i was in the positive.