Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dont Cnow What Is It.
Dont Cnow What Is It If It Is Bug Of LVP Or SA-MP.
I Wanted Today To TP To some1 And Then I Was Teleported To The Specific Person But I where In Air Like Only seeing Snock.
And This Is Not The Firts Time.
[Image: samp001hi8.png]
[Image: samp002qy6.png]
It Is Very Annoying That You Start Every Word With A Capital.
Indeed, but what do you mean 'snock'? I dont see any difference.
smock,and i mean,when i teleport its not teleporting me at the respective person its tp me in air some where and i cant move,only if i type taxi and go at ship
What Happened To Your Colourful Posts?

Anyway It's Just A Bit Of Smoke, I See It Sometimes. I've Seen It With NOS Too...It's Just A SA-MP Thing. But Not With Teleporting, Let's Just Wait For The Devs.
(10-17-2008, 07:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: What Happened To Your Colourful Posts?

Anyway It's Just A Bit Of Smoke, I See It Sometimes. I've Seen It With NOS Too...It's Just A SA-MP Thing. But Not With Teleporting, Let's Just Wait For The Devs.

Some1 speaked to me that my sooper post is apaming,so im stoping ackting like a kid.
you still spell like a kid though :(
(10-17-2008, 07:09 PM).::Alexa::. link Wrote: Some1 speaked to me that my sooper post is apaming,so im stoping ackting like a kid.
Alexa, you should really not say someone else is spamming or annoying, as your typing is awful as well. It's a very rare bug, so I wouldn't really worry about it. If you ever get stuck like that again, just ask in the Admin Chat for a fix (Type: @Can I please get a fix?), and we'll be more than happy to do so. :)
Sory TEF,Forgive me :'( :'(
Was it a car teleport? Was the other person by any chance in another world?