Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Jale island War
just a few minutes ago, FiXeR, Barry, Erin and me were fighting at the Jail island with RPG's >:)

I figured this'd be a pretty neat minigame. of course, there should be a barrier in the middle to avoid people swimming from one side to the other, and no friendly fire could be useful too

some images can be found in this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=7335.0

How do you guys think about this?
Great idea for a type of side v side battle system.
I'd say its good for a precision/timing/movement testing minigame =).

+1
I'd rather this not in jail island, creating a custom map for this would be more interesting.
(10-16-2008, 06:06 AM)FarePak link Wrote: I'd rather this not in jail island, creating a custom map for this would be more interesting.
a larger map would be cooler, and instead of just RPG's, i think there should be grenades, molotovs, flame throwers, rocket launchers, all the explosive weapons. it could be a destruction island :P
We could even fill it with explosive barrels and mines! At the moment however there is quite a lot to be done. If something like this is done, it will be likely to be a last minute add on. Unless someone else is willing to map it that is.
(10-18-2008, 12:58 PM)Jay link Wrote: We could even fill it with explosive barrels and mines! At the moment however there is quite a lot to be done. If something like this is done, it will be likely to be a last minute add on. Unless someone else is willing to map it that is.
agreed, not that important.
I'd like to map it, after I'm done with some other maps :)
Perhaps this is better for 2.91. We have more than enough features.
Also, its jail, not jaleĀ  :>

[me=dab]runs[/me]
I know that, but Jale is cooler :D (ask Fry, he knows what's hawt & what's not o/ )