Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TOURNAMENT] LVP Fight Club
Dunno if can get more but look at page 1, TriggeR made something ;)
Hi all.
I think that by_karizma wint.
because he have not a nice ping. (srry karizma)
End if karizma don't wint i think Salvo wint.
c ya later
Eh, he still can be defeated. :P He uses connection lags, but I have something (potentially) far more powerful: GAME LAGS! Yesterday I had a fight with him and you know what? I would have killed him (seriously, he had 2/10 health, no armor and I was about to launch a final blow), but then suddenly my game crashed. Quite ironic, eh? Game crash in that particular, critical moment... it's not that I accuse karizma of hacking/cheating, but... that was... suspicious, to say the least.
Anyways, he CAN be defeated.
Thanks that you both erm share your Oppinions with us .

@ estroe Just saw the Primary and Secondary list and how do they work? Or will you make it tomorrow clear when the Registring is finished?
We won't make the 32 people so I made it like this:

Primary list: People who are sure of participating(they still have to show up in time).
Secondary list: These people(0 atm) will replace someone in case they don't show up in time. So if you still want to have your name written down here, you can ;) Participation is not assured though.

Edit: Is that wrong Ayou? :o
[SWK]Ayoubsss xD !  ;)
Alright, a friend of mine putted the names together and this is the result:

Turkeystar* - AzErTy.(Be)               
By_karizma – Pancakeman               
Estroe – Sarge                                   
Grove – Jamee!Rocks!                     
[SWK]Ayoubsss – Eriksson             
Marius – Salvo                                   
Ronin – benbmyers                           
TriggeR – Tomozj                             

And I have another idea for this:

A voting system: copy the list of fights and put a 1(for the first one) or a 2(for the second one).
For example: Turkeystar*  - AzErTy.(Be)  1

And I think I didn't say this yet but we go three rounds, so first person to have two!

Oh and, don't vote for yourself ;)
Ronin, your going down  :P
Quote:By_karizma – Pancakeman

Sorry but i don't fight chitters...
You should fight who you are given to fight. If you don't want to fight them, then you must forfeit from the competition. Unfair? I don't think so.

-tj