Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP back on offcial LIST!! wohoo!!
(09-24-2008, 06:15 PM)Agent link Wrote: Hmm what shit ? .. where was I that time ...

It all got deleted afaik, not much interesting now to read anyway, just some stuff ;)

OFFICIAL, OMGAWD *O*
there sure are alot of cheaters ingame now :<

I'm busy all the time :+
Congratulations LVP. This should make 2.90 a whole lot better when it is completed. I was actually having doubts about there not being many players to play with the new features with, but it is quite convincing in terms of development progress.
(09-24-2008, 06:49 PM)Jay link Wrote: Congratulations LVP. This should make 2.90 a whole lot better when it is completed. I was actually having doubts about there not being many players to play with the new features with, but it is quite convincing in terms of development progress.

Please hurry with that 2.90 thingy , now when LVP is official .. there's more cheaters and more lags that makes all of us CRASH more often , this would make end to the waste of money , time and the fun that gettin spoiled ...
Sorry to disappoint you, sir. I will try and get it done as quick as possible since you are paying me.

And yes that was sarcasm. I'm not sure about other developers, but 2.90 is something I do when I'm really bored. Being a developer for LVP is completely voluntary. We can work on it whenever we want and don't have to do it at all if we don't feel like. So pressuring us really won't work.

We are trying to get it done but there is a lot more features & bugs to fix. What would you rather us do, put it live now with it being unstable with a crap load of unfinished features, or continue developing it at a pace in which we can test as we develop and fix as many if not every bug as we go along and get it finished with a lot of new playable features for you to enjoy?

The current live version has not long ago been updated with over 25 bug fixes. It is stable and working for now and should attract enough players for the time being.
Oh, and can we please not turn this into a 2.90 topic. This is about LVP going official...

woooooo *O*
I don't see it in the official list no more, or is Ryder blind? ;(
Yeah you are :P
Niceeeee  :D
Ok, now I see it. Wasn't seeing it before.