Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
(07-14-2010, 08:35 AM)Jordi link Wrote: You should definitely learn how to edit, not being rude in any way, just saying it'd improve your photo quality. It also looks like it was taken with an iPhone? Also try and light your subjects indoors a bit better.

i know how to edit, in fact i edited some of them but i thought they'd be fake, not as good as the original.
(07-14-2010, 08:39 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: i know how to edit, in fact i edited some of them but i thought they'd be fake, not as good as the original.

That's very rarely true. Even if it's just reducing the noise it's always good practice to edit.
A pic I took at school...
[Image: a3jfp4.jpg]
My bro(left) and his friend(right) playing with kites, don't ask why because I have no idea...
[Image: 2ns5cgk.jpg]
My bro took this one during a thunderstorm
[Image: azb37m.jpg]
hi there silent_bob,

Nice pictures, but in my opinion u use to much Vignetting in your pictures.

And i think you could make your pictures with less image noise.

And indeed editing would live up the colors some more in your pictures. The colors are very flat and the curves/contrast/opacity etc. could be rearranged to get some nicer colors

gr,

jerico
ehh I hate editing photos :r
yeah sorry, I think that you have a compact camera???...

editing in my dictionary means. Taking a photo in RAW format and editing the channels and other stuff afterwards in photoshop.

Every photographer with a dslr does it. 75% token frame, 25% editing makes the picture.

in your pictures the camera freezes the channels and crop them automaticly to a jpeg file.

Btw how did you do the vignetting? It must be photoshop too...????

:w
(07-14-2010, 02:06 PM)jerico link Wrote: yeah sorry, I think that you have a compact camera???...

editing in my dictionary means. Taking a photo in RAW format and editing the channels and other stuff afterwards in photoshop.

Every photographer with a dslr does it. 75% token frame, 25% editing makes the picture.

in your pictures the camera freezes the channels and crop them automaticly to a jpeg file.

Btw how did you do the vignetting? It must be photoshop too...????

:w

not quite sure what you mean by the vignetting...
(07-14-2010, 06:31 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: OR... you were drunk and/or high off your ass. Well... at least that's the feeling I get from it. :+

O+

Nah we were just standing in line at the McDrive, only had one beer :D
Photos taken before 2010.

[Image: DSC00797.jpg]
[Image: DSC00945.jpg]
[Image: DSC00946.jpg]
[Image: DSC01009.jpg]
[Image: DSC01286.jpg]
[Image: DSC01291.jpg]
[Image: DSC01299.jpg]
[Image: DSC01334.jpg]

Probably posted some of 'em before, but just posting all the ones currently in my Photobucket album.
It seems you guys are forgetting to resize your damn images...

(08-10-2009, 12:44 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: Everyone needs to start resizing their images, as it takes forever to load just one page of this topic.

This is the code, by the way:

[code=IMG BBCode][img width={X} height={X}]{IMAGE URL}[/img][/code]

Find a size that works for you, but is also under a thousand (1000) for each value. This will make it possible for everyone (even those with crap computers or a small screen) to view the topic with ease and enjoy the photographs you've taken.

Oh! Resizing your image also increases quality, by the way. ;)

Edit your pictures or I'll be reporting the posts. Seriously, how difficult is it to be considerate?