Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MC]PuNK should change his name!!!
There are various Peter's around in Las Venturas Playground as well; even though they frequently get banned for undisclosed reasons, I do not mind them being around at all. You don't have any right of exclusivity to the nickname: punk is a normal word, listed in any dictionary, and anyone is allowed to use the word as they wish. Do you run around screaming when there's some television program on TV as well about the punk-scene, or do you call your friends and family telling them they made a television program about you? I'm quite sure you don't. If you want a really, original and unique name, use alot of x'es, numbers and weird letter combinations. I can assure you a nickname like X4nh0liaX isn't in use at this moment.
ridiculous demand imo.
(09-06-2008, 08:33 AM)Peter link Wrote: There are various Peter's around in Las Venturas Playground as well; even though they frequently get banned for undisclosed reasons, I do not mind them being around at all. You don't have any right of exclusivity to the nickname: punk is a normal word, listed in any dictionary, and anyone is allowed to use the word as they wish. Do you run around screaming when there's some television program on TV as well about the punk-scene, or do you call your friends and family telling them they made a television program about you? I'm quite sure you don't. If you want a really, original and unique name, use alot of x'es, numbers and weird letter combinations. I can assure you a nickname like X4nh0liaX isn't in use at this moment.

Quote:[06/09/08|12:57:36] <&estroe> !players X4nh0liaX
[06/09/08|12:57:36] <&Nuwani> X4nh0liaX has been online for 21 hours and 9 minutes. The player has killed 291 people so far, and has died 359 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.81. X4nh0liaX is a player on Las Venturas Playground.

:o
_O- _O-
(09-06-2008, 11:58 AM)estroe link Wrote:
Quote:[06/09/08|12:57:36] <&estroe> !players X4nh0liaX
[06/09/08|12:57:36] <&Nuwani> X4nh0liaX has been online for 21 hours and 9 minutes. The player has killed 291 people so far, and has died 359 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.81. X4nh0liaX is a player on Las Venturas Playground.
:o

(09-06-2008, 01:19 PM)Twilight link Wrote: _O- _O-

_O- _O- #2