Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[COMPLAINT] Azerty(BE) abuses his mod powers
today azerty jailed me twice because he sed i was ship shooting wen clearly i wasn't. he shud be removed of his powers so other ppl aren't affected also.
Well, I hoped when you said that you were gonna open a complainant topic, that you actually had something to tell.

If he saw you shooting (What also could be a desync, but ok) towards or on the ship, he has 100% the right to jail you.
This is not abuse, this is following the rules.

If you were fighting infront of the ship and you hit him/someone on the ship: He has the right to jail you.
So, stop shiplaming and fight somewhere else. Nobody got jailed for shipkilling/laming anymore, everybody happy.
Moved to the CSI section and added correct tag.

If he really does abuse his powers then contact the management, I've learnt now to take all your problems there first.

Also, I saw a little chat from .echo. Azerty explained that running on and off the ship whilst shooting so you don't die is ramplaming, and will probably get you jailed. As you were doing this, you probably shot a few people on there too.

-tj
Wazza u were shooting ppl who were on the ship,  i warned u twice not to do it,
since u just ignored the warnings and continued shooting i jailed u. what more is there to say?
dont ship shoot or u will get jailed
[modbreak]
This is between Wazza and Azerty. Other player have no reason to comment here unless they have something specific to add regarding this case. General comments on behaviour of players or admins are not welcome here.
[/modbreak]
[modbreak]
This is between Wazza and Azerty. Other player have no reason to comment here unless they have something specific to add regarding this case. General comments on behaviour of players or admins are not welcome here.
[/modbreak]
No response for nearly 2 weeks so locked