Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kye from SAMP interviewed
http://gtapt.planetgrandtheftauto.gamesp...ite/?p=133

nice ^^
Shizzle, thats muh nizzle.
Wow that was a long interview. Go Kye!
didn't read everything but its a nice interview
To be honest recently I have been having doubt's about SA:MP 0.2.5 and it's development process. But after reading that interview I think it's a little re-assuring. Imo, SA:MP 0.2.5 is still in development, just, not right now. A few features of 0.2.5 where briefly discussed there, such as script controlled NPC's and the possibility for them to drive trains. That would be really niceĀ  8). The vehicle sync and increased limits will be cool as-well. Unlimited vehicle models would be something LVP would really benefit from, especially with the new LVP 2.90 vehicle spawn system that is complete.

I printed it out :), will read it when I have time and post a decent comment.

EDIT: @ Jay: Why did you have doubts about the developing progress?
Wow, nice interview :)
Well, there appeared to be inactivity in the development 'team'. Normally it was common to see kye on irc and regularly posting on the forums when something was confirmed to be in development.
He and a lot of others had doubts about 2.5 due to Kye going mad at Peter and banning NL and even saying he quit developing 2.5, but then released R3.

Edit: Just read the interview and it was great to read, I can see 2.5 actually coming out this time.
Nice interview uNi, thank you kye for helping us, hope u give more interviews.