Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

'The vehicle'
Just got this idea, don't know whether you guys like it.
Spawn a certain vehicle somewhere along the strip, one that we don't have yet, and lock it. The vehicle should be undestructable, have nos and some other nice tunes.
You can hire the car for lets say 1 million for 10 minutes, you can enter it at the spawn then, and it'll remain locked for everyone except the player that hired it. After the 10 minutes you get ejected and the vehicle is respawned.

What do you guys think? :P
Sounds nice, not too expensive but not too cheap either :D

but I guess using a vehicle that isn't used anywhere else would just take uhh 'vehicle space'? :+
Hmm "The Strip" will be a bad place to place the vehicle because people will abuse it by running over people around the ship ect, but putting it somewhere else would be a good idea.
(08-30-2008, 07:43 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Hmm "The Strip" will be a bad place to place the vehicle because people will abuse it by running over people around the ship ect, but putting it somewhere else would be a good idea.

Right, because we can't run over people near the ship with the other several hundred cars in LVP...  :+

I think it should be put right by the ship, near the bikes that spawn there, with an info icon that players can read.
Maybe it's possible to automaticly flip the car when it lands on its roof too? so you don't waste 900k after flipping the car after one minute =p
This sounds like Peter's yellow Infernus next to Caligula's...
I like this. And yes it is possible to auto-flip it. Would be a nice little feature to add and something for players to compete for.
lol neat idea but whats the use of it?
Running over people without getting killed? :+
(08-30-2008, 07:49 PM)Mike link Wrote: Right, because we can't run over people near the ship with the other several hundred cars in LVP...  :+

I think it should be put right by the ship, near the bikes that spawn there, with an info icon that players can read.

But the other vehicles can blow up, this vehicle cannot..