Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Champions League Final - Bet!
(05-01-2007, 07:31 PM)Majestic link Wrote: Hi,

Me, Azerty and EvilGate where arguing about who is gonna win the champions league. Manchester Unt. of course but they seem to be so foolish to think Chelsea and Livepool actualy have a chance  8)7 _O-
So i came up with this idea we should bet. Where all gonna put up 500 mil and the winner gets it all. Now i know that the majority here is European and we all like football. So if anione wanna enter the bet? Also i'd like to make a request to the admins if the winner can get the pluspoint(s) needed to store all that money or atleast a big part of it?

Aniway for all the people who are intrested to join the bet, this are the teams availble to vote on:

AC Milan :+
FC Liverpool  >:)
Chelsea 8)7
Manchester UTD })

PS: the final will be in a few days, the last semi-finale is tonight at 20.45 so if anyone is intrested be quick plz  :)

Man U to the deatch !!!!
I think Manchester UTD
because the are good :)
i give 400mil to the winner :)
cya :w
Bet on the Final!

[Image: liverpoolfi0.png]VS    [Image: 120su8.gif]

Liverpool: [c]ave_[m]an, Grove, estroe

AC Milan :r: Borat, azerty

Meh, I would've betted Liverpool - I'm for them in the European cups, as they're a great side with good hearts.

-tj
you're bettin or just sayin ?  :o GODDAMMIT 1 nill half time

and i totally agree with you :P
INZAGHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

AC MILAN HAS WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :D :D :D :D :D :D

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sucked. The ref was biast imo, and he ended the game too early.

Oh well O+

-tj
Ac Ac milan champion !!!!!!!!
holé holé holé holééé  :P
theres my money  _O- _O- _O-  :)  :P
WTF WAS WRONG WITH THAT GAY REFEREE giving pointless advantages to milan, and he ended the game to f early!!!!!!!!! what a noob
There 1st goal, was actually a hand ball, of the freekick.

There 2nd goal, was Reinas Awful keeping.

That was very undeserved, and cave, check your credit when you was texting me, I was in athens rofl!
(05-24-2007, 09:41 AM)Grove link Wrote: There 1st goal, was actually a hand ball, of the freekick.

Yeah lol, I agree. It was his arm - not the shoulder! ;)

(05-24-2007, 09:41 AM)Grove link Wrote: There 2nd goal, was Reinas Awful keeping.

Meh, it was a good goal though.

(05-24-2007, 09:41 AM)Grove link Wrote: That was very undeserved, and cave, check your credit when you was texting me, I was in athens rofl!

And lol, it will only cost you more money if anything. :)

-tj