Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 4shot tournament.
(09-09-2008, 07:01 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Heat #2 Round three lineups are as follows:
shoebox[HC4L]  vs  [W]IDmad
[Griffin]  vs  [BA]Azkiller

It's been 5 days.
I'll give you guys another 2, before I auto-qualify two fighters to the final.
whos the winner??

is it finish?
Quote: link=topic=12476.msg144600#msg144600 date=1221465209]
whos the winner??

is it finish?

Just read? Maddolis just said he gives them 2 more days to fight their fights, would it be done already if he says that? :+
How will Maddolis tell us now ? he is muted :P
Final for heat #2 is:
shoebox[HC4L]  vs  [BA]Azkiller

The runners up can fight, if they want:
[W]IDmad  vs  [Griffin]

[W]IDmad had formatted his computer and didn't have sa-mp half of the days since the lineup was posted, sorry I'm auto-qualifying shoebox, who has been more active.
[Griffin] I'm sorry, I'm not auto-qualifying Azkiller because I think he'll beat you (which... I think he would :P) but because Azkiller has been slightly more active, and is on at the same time as shoebox (I have technically 'discriminating' against American or Australian players, and Europeans have it easy enough with their pings, but as you are already in the 'bigger' tournament, I hope you won't mind, don't take it personally).
If you can find Azkiller online before he fights shoebox, ask him for a first-to-five, and he must accept it, and if you win you'll proceed to the finals in place of Azkiller, but if not then good luck in LVP 4shot tourney #2.
[Image: warnmute.gif] Mute evading yet again.
ppl in heat #2's finals, dnt forget bout ur fights.. i still wanna fight the winner from heat #2 in the finals -.-